Mandatory Training

How would anyone know if you’ve done the training, if it didn’t record it? You may as well just lie, and say you’ve done it…

We’ve been told to screenshot, and email the E1 and Bader POC (although all of the courses have worked for me.

2 Likes

I’m hoping all these conversations will go away with volunteer portal telling you what’s expired/upcoming and a new learning platform :crossed_fingers::pray::crossed_fingers::pray:

Cause to be honest I’m getting really bored of the it didn’t record moaning… I had numerous issues but I just dealt with it… Don’t worry I sent a snotagram but still just dealt with it

1 Like

Reports can be run in ultilearn that will show the same data as the screenshot

Tell that to my E1! :joy:

1 Like

I have a how to I can email you to forward to them :wink:

1 Like

OK, they are now uploaded to the ACC Drive.
ACCDrive / TRAINING / Staff Instructor /

1 Like

Tell that to my Regional Commandant who wants screenshots attached to all applications! :joy:

1 Like

Maybe they need educating, given they probably don’t use Ultilearn?

To be fair, I only even use it when I have to, and I’ve never really played with the reporting very much other than for unit-related cadet classification stuff.

Is that a how to on Ultilearn reports, if so could you share please?

Pm me an email address

It’s a trap! The spy from HQ :shushing_face:

I wish I knew how to gif from my phone

2 Likes

(there you go)

3 Likes

So, ACTO 099 no longer mentions mandatory training for Civ Com chairs/treasurers instead refers to ACP 11 Annex L

ACP 11 Annex L does not mention BPSS except for registered civ com.

Previously I thought Chairpersons and Treasurers needed to complete BPSS. Certainly SMS keeps telling me my chairperson needs it.

But can’t see anywhere in policy where it is actually required.

Anyone know where it says that?

I’ve never read that anywhere.
I can see no reason why they should need it.

They should really be DBS checked though, along with all committee members. I’m amazed that we don’t, but I hear on the grapevine that someone has suggested that should change.

Mine are all DBS-checked fortunately.

It is logical that someone assigned a role account, I.e chair should have BPSS, but it really should be clear if they want people to actually do it

Anyone with access to bader needs BPSS by end of Oct 21.

As per the new regs.

So chairs and treasurers.

Aug 21 not October

perhaps an update to ACP 11 Annex L is required that adds to para. 6

1. Activities requiring Full Registration (Registered Civilian Committee Members)

to include the accessing of the Bader SMS system.

What if they don’t have access to SMS?

Seriously I don’t need anyone on civ com to log into SMS. They don’t even use it for email/sharepoint unless they have to

1 Like
  1. Activities requiring Full Registration (Registered Civilian Committee Members). The following activities require that an individual obtains full registered civilian committee member status:
    a. Supervising cadets on adventure training events (provided that individual have the relevant and current adventure training qualifications and experience).>
    b. Attending overnight external training activities e.g. camps (green or blue).
    c. Supervising cadets at extra curriculum activities e.g. air shows or museums.
    d. Supervising cadets on authorised sporting events.
    e. Driving cadets to training events i.e. SOV, MOD/Phoenix or other hired vehicles without being accompanied by a CFAV.

If a Civ Comm member doesn’t want to be doing any of those activities, they don’t need to be “Registered Civilian Committee Members” and so don’t need to do BPSS.

I’m only suggesting that “Accessing SMS Bader” should be added to that list.