HM King Charles III - Coronation Medal

Long story short, it’s fake.

3 Likes

FAKE NEWS! As someone close to the committee I can confirm this is fake

1 Like

I cant afford to mount more medals!

1 Like

I know the feeling, was at a dinner at the weekend and quite a few hadn’t mounted their QPJM as they were waiting to see if they had another one to do.

Don’t worry. You won’t get this one and I’ll cancel the MBE nomination

1 Like

Did it with the QPJM and CFM, just didnt expect big liz to pop her clogs otherwise would have waited for No3

Is this my time to make an appearance…?

1 Like

If it is mass issue then I assume you’ll be buying the missus a new kitchen?

Not in my beautiful SFA I won’t be.

1 Like

Ive just seen the below on another forum. 30k coronation medal’s to be awarded in Canada. I wonder if those numbers supports the theory that it is to be a limited distribution in the Uk or does canada normally issue limited numbers in comparison?

“Ive just seen a Canadian government press release saying that 30,000 coronation medals are to be awarded to Canadians. With details of criteria and design to be announced over the next few months.

The Prime Minister also announced the Government of Canada’s intention to award 30,000 Coronation medals to Canadians who have made significant contributions to the country, a province, territory, region or community, or an achievement abroad that brings credit to Canada. Further details on the design and distribution of the medals will be available in the coming months”

Considering Canada didn’t do the jubilee medal and left it to provinces to do their own version, I’d say that this signifies a wider distribution.

1 Like

Linus Sebastian to get a medal, then announce a new LTT Gong Hoodie on The WAN Show after a Floatplane poll for $100?

2 Likes

So Lancashire ACF are issuing these to Cadets to be worn on Uniform, authorised by the MoD.

1 Like

Will the ATC get blue, bronze, silver & gold versions?

1 Like

I hope not theyre grim.

Saw on the book of faces a draft DIN is out and about but know no detail

Would match the ACF aesthetic for badges though. For us dark blue with white text would make more sense.

Chat on Reddit, r/Britishmilitary, on the topic; Reddit - Dive into anything

Christ. If canadas getting 30000… they csn spare a couple of thousand for the rafac!
Would be nice to get a KC3 medal, might be the only one!

He’s probably not making it to his silver jubilee!

If he lasts as long as his dad he’ll get there

1 Like