F1 Chat

Anyone else awake?

Excellent move from George at the start, shame the red flag has dropped him back to 7th

1 Like

Meee. On the way to easter camp.

2 Likes

Bad day for george all round

Awake, yes, but not watching as I’m at work and it’s not working on my phone :melting_face:

Well, the first red flag killed the race. This second one seems to have brought it back.

Got it working in the office! Here’s to the team that caused the red flag :sweat_smile:

Well that was a restart and a half…

Indeed,
Slightly disappointed we didn’t get to see that final lap showdown.

HAMILTON P2 YESS

1 Like

Seems to be talk of Verstappen being over the box line on the standing start, which could give him a penalty, which would change things up even more :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Feel bad for Ferrari on that one.

Haha that would be funny

1 Like

All ok as he was on the line…. Shame

Something to help tie over the gap in-between races…

Interesting change to the Quali format from sprint weekends

Double Quali!
Hopefully this works and makes the sprint races more interesting

Just double the race… From what I understand it’s essentially two separate races in one weekend now? You’ve got the GP on the Sunday that you qualify for on the Friday. And then the ‘Sprint Race’ on the Saturday that you qualify for on the same day? And the two races (GP and sprint) have no bearing on each other…

The only real connection the two might have is if you get a penalty in the sprint, it will apply to the main GP.

1 Like

Just thinking of the extra strain on components throughout this. The limit on parts might now come into question.

1 Like