F1 Chat

You never know, they might finish the season with the two renaming engines and not need a replacement.

That or if Max is out for a week get their reserve driver to take up the penalty.

For the entertainment I kind of hope the aggression continues, the wheel to wheel racing is much more interesting to watch rather than one of them running off with a massive lead and then everything being pinned on a strategy failing or something like a puncture…

2 Likes

I’d like to see Hamilton brought down a peg or two. He’s got too big for his boots.

3 Likes

Max is an irritating child and Horner is a terrible man manager, hard to feel sympathy for RB.

Merc need to get Russell into Bottas’ seat so Hamilton actually has some competition.

2 Likes

Hamilton doesn’t like competition, certainly not from his Team mate.

Russel would be better off going to Red Bull.

All the more reason to have it for a year, then enjoy retirement.

RB don’t want anyone that would challenge / unsettle Max, the two teams are the same in that way.

I reckon Russell would be the team player and sit behind Hamilton, he seems switched on enough to play the game knowing that’s it’s only a matter of time until he took that top spot.

1 Like

What do we reckon to the rumours Bottas could end up with Alfa next season?

Replacing who? Kimi finally had enough?

Don’t Alfa have a deal with Ferrari to bring their juniors through?

There was a rumour online today that Kimi might go to Haas.

Or another suggesting he would retire

Looks like RB have been lucky and that engine is still ok.

Survived the practice sessions yesterday. See how it does in Quali

1 Like

I take it back, seems they found a crack after quail. That penalty will be looming later in the season.

They need an AlphaTauri to run into the back of Hamilton now.

2 Likes

So bored of Hamilton complaining about his tyres every single race

2 Likes

Bring back the Bridgestones that actually lasted and refuelling so that they can run light of they want to.

I hate that they can’t run flat out the whole race.

1 Like

I agree, they should bring back refuelling it adds another element of risk/tactics to the race.

1 Like

Would make it more interesting.

Hats off to Ocon, superb drive and did well holding off Vettel.

Good result for Williams too, both drivers scoring points.

Oops for Aston Martin on the fuel, good news for Hamilton and even more points for Russell/Williams

1 Like

Feel sorry for Sainz who didn’t get to stand on the Podium

I really need to get back into f1… Got bored when it was just either Hamilton or vettel winning