ACP 1358 - New Dress Regs

Does it also work the other way as well in that if there is a change to the AP it isn’t automatically included in the ACP until it’s been looked, prevent a case of unintended consequences if changes is appropriate for the regulars but not the cadets?

My recollection of the newly-revealed TRF, officially to be worn by all RAFAC Cadets and Uniformed Staff (that’s ATC and CCF:RAF) which I’ve just seen a picture of for the first time today…

@Mike_Bravo - how close have I got it? Perhaps the embroidery should really be more yellow than gold…

3 Likes

Still up in the air if CCF staff will wear that or continue to wear the CCF one that we’ve been doing whilst you guys wear the RAF one

1 Like

Unlike our cadets sadly…

1 Like

just awful - someone needs to review the shine element of concealment

I’ve heard nothing here. Interesting. I imagine it will be like last time, i.e. they fail to make their minds up and I end up with 2 sets of patches and swap them over at whim.

1 Like

Being visible is the point of TRFs…?

3 Likes

And if you “need” to take it off, it’s on a velcro patch… Just rip it off…

But when are you ever going to need to take it off as a cadet / cfav?

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: The 5/6/7 ‘Esses’ (Ss) or, did the ACF forget Shine?

When I’m down the pub after cadets and trying to chat up a local girl with stories of my heroism in special forces

4 Likes

Ah of course.

Regaling tales of the Battle of the P’ause. On the front line against dictatorial tyranny.

3 Likes

not that visible I am pretty sure no others have gold embroidery on them

And the Fourth Battle of Jubilee, for which I was decorated by HM

5 Likes

Maybe not gold, but there are lots with a decent amount of yellow on.

(That may be actually be gold, I see the world in 16 bit colour so rubbish with where the boundary is drawn)

3 Likes

which is it too shiney or not visible??

As @Farmerdan indicates there are a wide variety of colours used with not just yellow/gold colouring but white or light blue used based on the examples shared so hardly “subdued” in their design.

I don’t think it will make much difference especially as there an expectation for Directing Staff/safety staff to wear Hi Vis tabards when conducting blank firing exercise.

2 Likes

If you are going to quote, at least put it in context please. If you read in relation to the post I was quoting you will see I was not being contraditory. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Just having a flick through, I see there is no mention of CCF lance corporal?

And also that the MVP jacket is still a jeltex

P82 I believe