ACP 1358 - New Dress Regs

Yeah this… less hoops. Were bottom of the food chain so arent the priority so can be sat there for months waiting for policy to be signed off

1 Like

Does it also work the other way as well in that if there is a change to the AP it isn’t automatically included in the ACP until it’s been looked, prevent a case of unintended consequences if changes is appropriate for the regulars but not the cadets?

My recollection of the newly-revealed TRF, officially to be worn by all RAFAC Cadets and Uniformed Staff (that’s ATC and CCF:RAF) which I’ve just seen a picture of for the first time today…

@Mike_Bravo - how close have I got it? Perhaps the embroidery should really be more yellow than gold…

3 Likes

Still up in the air if CCF staff will wear that or continue to wear the CCF one that we’ve been doing whilst you guys wear the RAF one

1 Like

Unlike our cadets sadly…

1 Like

just awful - someone needs to review the shine element of concealment

I’ve heard nothing here. Interesting. I imagine it will be like last time, i.e. they fail to make their minds up and I end up with 2 sets of patches and swap them over at whim.

1 Like

Being visible is the point of TRFs…?

3 Likes

And if you “need” to take it off, it’s on a velcro patch… Just rip it off…

But when are you ever going to need to take it off as a cadet / cfav?

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: The 5/6/7 ‘Esses’ (Ss) or, did the ACF forget Shine?

When I’m down the pub after cadets and trying to chat up a local girl with stories of my heroism in special forces

4 Likes

Ah of course.

Regaling tales of the Battle of the P’ause. On the front line against dictatorial tyranny.

3 Likes

not that visible I am pretty sure no others have gold embroidery on them

And the Fourth Battle of Jubilee, for which I was decorated by HM

5 Likes

Maybe not gold, but there are lots with a decent amount of yellow on.

(That may be actually be gold, I see the world in 16 bit colour so rubbish with where the boundary is drawn)

3 Likes

which is it too shiney or not visible??

As @Farmerdan indicates there are a wide variety of colours used with not just yellow/gold colouring but white or light blue used based on the examples shared so hardly “subdued” in their design.

I don’t think it will make much difference especially as there an expectation for Directing Staff/safety staff to wear Hi Vis tabards when conducting blank firing exercise.

2 Likes

If you are going to quote, at least put it in context please. If you read in relation to the post I was quoting you will see I was not being contraditory. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Just having a flick through, I see there is no mention of CCF lance corporal?