ACC Foodies - What are you Eating and Drinking?

Something a little different for me… Actually tastes quite nice.

Makes me want to heave

Chinese takeaway paid for by my company, because I couldn’t make it to a staff meal out.

4 Likes

My Borough has just given every response team Inspector £200 for a pizza night or similar. Think we have a night duty BBQ planned!

2 Likes

Hoppy to find the local beer festival!

I’m 10 minutes north, and knew nothing of this… Even drove through the city earlier!!

2 Likes

Wait…what?!

You heard me :rofl:

1 Like

Local acc fest next year!

1 Like

And it’s the Beggers Fair in Romsey too…

1 Like

Getting ready for a Friday night with cadet activity Saturday and not wanting to break the rules!

3 Likes

I must say, the Guinness is remarkably close.

I think I’ve found the first 0.0 beer I actually like.

The Heineken is ok when it’s cold, but gets worse as it warms up. Almost every other type has gone down the sink.

But the Guinness is a winner!

There’s a Manchester-based brewery called First Chop, give them a go, their non alcoholic stuff is good.

Well that is that settled - I am now heading off camp to find me some Guiness 0.0!

Just dropped boychild at Sea Cadet camp for the weekend (and in the Amber Zone too - and not cancelled either!). Now grabbing a Maccers for the return journey.

4 Likes

Spent all evening round my bosses house after morning weekend overtime. Some lovely flavoured gins and a BBQ. Only problem is we must have had a bottle each… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Quality managing your manager there

My father wanted a trip out in the classic in the nice weather for a picnic - so we did! Mandatory picnic Chablis (his tradition) and a jolly good catch up made my day

3 Likes

Last meal out with the family in Atlantic Canada before returning home (I’m gonna miss the fresh seafood!)

Starter(s): Bruschetta, Calamari, Mussels
Main: Pan Fried Maple Glazed Salmon with new potatoes and a mango chutney.

Bottle of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc

That’ll do… home for desert

1 Like

Welsh Rarebit for lunch…

1 Like