ACC Foodies - What are you Eating and Drinking?

I didn’t have grass on my salad last night, and I’ve never seen cows eat tomatoes or celery…

Ours aren’t fed on salad. They eat gorse. You are welcome to eat that if you want! :wink:

1 Like

I still apply to the idea of “if the food is green, its gone off…”

My thoughts on salad

Bailey’s Macarons :yum:

I will get rid of my Christmas over indulgences soon :joy:

5 Chilli Sausage sandwich with bread and sausages from the local farm shop.

Jealous. Mrs Farmer just made broccoli soup. A whole had if broccoli, boiled for ages and then blended. Nothing else. It was vile but she was so proud

1 Like

Is that actually soup? Or is it just minced broccoli? :man_shrugging:

My missus also has a strange fascination for both soup and broccoli, luckily she’s at work!

1 Like

Buying a sandwich in M&S and I was confronted with a “Love Sausage” upon entry. Goodness me!

3 Likes

She’s adamant that it’s more nutritious and filling than a bowl of broccoli and mug of water, but I have a feeling I’m sneaking out to the chippy when she pops into town

2 Likes

Intentional innuendo?

1 Like

M&S have form.

I do enjoy their “Santa’s YumNuts” at Christmas time…

1 Like

Goddamn Iceland is Expensive

But the food thus far has been exquisite!

This Evening (not my photo, but it was presented similarly to the photo on the website)

Fillet of cod – Herb and garlic mashed potatoes, carrots, parsnips and champagne sauce

3 Likes

That looks exquisite! I’m now even more looking forward to skiing in 3 weeks! It’s not just the skiing bit but the food in the hotel is always amazing!

1 Like

Wheres the rest of it?

2 Likes

@AlexCorbin Quality not quantity :wink:

Reminds me of this 7-course meal I had last time I went skiing in Colorado - Alpenglow Stube

Course @AlexCorbin wouldn’t approve with the portion size.

I can deal with tiny portions… Just aslong as theres a maccers on the way home

1 Like

Organise an overseas skiing exped pls?

1 Like

This one is for @AlexCorbin (the OG not a UK substitute)

1 Like