ACC Foodies - What are you Eating and Drinking?

Oh my . . . .

2 Likes

I rest my case

1 Like

Im near there in a couple of weeks…its been noted

2 Likes

haven’t you found reason/excuse to visit a Tuesday parading Squadron who use the date to combine with some AT/FC training and cook pancakes on camping stoves?

on all the Squadrons I have attended which parade on Tuesdays it has been an annual event cooking pancakes on the various cooking stove options…

1 Like

Giant rarebit on a giant naan to snack on whilst watching the F1 :smiley:

2 Likes

This was dinner last night for me.

Butchers on the high street gave me and the missus a pair of steaks as a congratulations.

It’s about 1.5in thick.

About £40 worth of steak…

5 Likes

Oooofffffffffff

Upped my lunch game…

I’ve been really nervous about eating out since starting keto. The team & I ate here tonight though and all I can say is “wow”

If you’re ever in Belfast give this place a try. They were absolutely amazing - I’ll definitely be back!

The only good thing about Portsmouth

Not a scratch on the real deal … we have one in Uxbridge, i was severly underwhelmed

Mine was pretty decent

1 Like

I’m with @Victor_Zulu on this one.

Visited my local one just after it opened and it was nothing like the Wendy’s I remembered. Small, overpriced and disappointing taste.

There are a few fast food places I’ve missed since starting my diet, but Wendy’s isn’t one of them.

New soup recipe. And it’s omnomnom.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGPs7xLB6uN/?igsh=MXRrMjZhMnJkZnNx

I like to ensure my dinners cancel out at least one vegans efforts…

Yummy. Cracked peppercorn and whisky marinade.

5 Likes

Can i come around?

1 Like

I cooked up a massive chicken biryani with some riata. Enough for for multiple days. Thankfully very good!

3 Likes

These are pancakes, food coma inbound

2 Likes

Cheap pizza for lunch.

Slice of bread, tomato sauce, herbs, ham slices, cheese. Under the grill…

2 Likes

Not Papa John’s then?