ACC Foodies - What are you Eating and Drinking?

Some good eating there. Used to enjoy doing a bit of beating as a young teenager, the free birds at the end were often more appreciated than the couple of quid we earned.

I’d forgotten what a ball ache it was to do sober…!

Snigger

3 Likes

Were the ducks caused by some over eager guns?

Quite possible…

Also to add in 2 grouse…

The farmer was clearing the woods and had invited all the beaters as well as the other syndicate members to “clear the ruddy place…”

Reassured we didn’t end up with an owl too…,

Other than makes me wonder where they fit in the taste range… like duck or like chicken…?

I’m half way through making a nice risotto, except I think I might end up with enough for about 10 people. I guess it’ll keep me going for a few days at least.

Not sure how I’ve ended up with so much to be honest :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Slow cooked ginger-braised pork belly with rice! :smiley:

3 Likes

This was last weeks treat… that’ll do

4 Likes

Happy Pancake Day everyone! :man_cook:

2 Likes

Just made this. And it’s banging.

Just going to leave this here…

1 Like

No panckes in this house.

Please send help

I’m doing meat balls, forgot it was pancake day until I read this post this morning!

1 Like

Had meatballs for breakfast in Sweden last week. Was 10/10

I put mine in a bit late, so not looking like I’ll be eating until 2100! But hay ho, it smells lovely.

A selection of savoury pancakes with salmon, Philidelphia, herbs and cucumber.

Followed by a metric ton of lemon/sugar, nutella/banana or just with maple syrup.

HQ home is now off to get the cadets to make pancakes at the sqn…

My breakfast this morning with thanks to being away with work atm

Blueberry compote, natural yogurt, granola with a caramelised white chocolate sauce and maple syrup.

Looks like josies

Well I had to look that up . . . I’m over in “sunny” Swansea at the moment. It’s been peeing it down most most of the time and showing no sign of stopping.

1 Like

Make sure you go to Uplands Diner!