ACC Foodies - What are you Eating and Drinking?

Don’t think I over did it… can cut it with a table knife.

2 Likes

I prefer mine two good defib shocks away from mooing again! So that’s well done in my book :wink:

Still looks delicious though!

2 Likes

Yeah. I prefer mine blue as well.

But it works.

3 Likes

Looks a bit overdone already. :joy:

Was shattered after getting home tonight, following a visit to one of our sites a few hours away, so didn’t feel like cooking.

Took some roasted tomato sourdough bread, toasted it and covered it with chilli pesto. I think I’ve just found my new go-to snack!

Had the teryaki burger from KFC, was underwhelmed, tried coleslaw for the first time aswell, not a fan.

Had a one off trip to Miller and Carter tonight. 20oz T Bone Steak, Fries, Cheesy Mash and Peppercorn sauce. And some rather nice cider, forgot the name though :frowning: Delicious!!

1 Like

New favourite Instagrammer is definitely impacting on my culinary decisions…

Will be in the Running Horse for lunch tomorrow. Anyone been lately want to suggest what’s good or what I should avoid?

Last time I was in there I had the standard curry, and it was lovely!

1 Like

Had smokoloco at Spitalfields for lunch, outstanding food

2 Likes

Having the BBQ pulled pork burger. Would 100% recommend

3 Likes

Really need to sort out my membership. Do they still accept RAFAC now we’re not VRT? I’ve heard mixed messages.

1 Like

Yes they do, they made that very clear before the changeover happened.

1 Like

Yeah it’s absolutely fine - I was never VRT and they accepted my application without question.

1 Like

I’m the same. CFC only. Just about to run out of my cheap membership though. Come January I’m on full price

What is full price? Is it one days pay a year?

1 Like

Yeah, unless you are in your first 2 years of your commission when it’s discounted

I thought it was first 5yrs

3 Likes

Yeah it’s five years now.