You know what really makes me laugh?

Be careful with talk like that, you’ll be calling for Crexit soon…

There already are. Time zones are not a barrier to trade or anything, if they were nothing would happen. One of my relatives was an international currency trader and worked nights for years as he worked the markets in the far east.

1 Like

I thought Samoa did it for economic tourism reasons to be the first place to see the new year, which you can’t blame them for, anything else was an aside.

The reply all email is spreading!

3 Likes

I think he meant imagine if every single country had its own individual time zone, 15 minutes out here, 45 here.

It’s fantastic watching people sending cease and desist orders

5 Likes

What really makes me laugh is the very real possibility that we’ll all have to undergo mandatory training in how to properly use outlook. . .

Too many reply all’s :joy:

4 Likes

In case I don’t get seen again after doing that, yes. It was worth it.

5 Likes

Which one was yours?

The one with his name on it I assume.

4 Likes

It’s hilarious that they think if someone has ignored the first 99 that there’s will somehow change the status quo.

4 Likes

It’s very amusing - a while ago, one of my colleagues hit “reply all” when they didn’t mean to; firstly, in excruciating detail, they pulled apart the email for grammar & spelling…

Then they asked to be considered for the job as per the email!! I was crying with laughter & walked into a wall in our hotel!! :rofl:

2 Likes

The fault here lies with the sender of the original email, sending to the entire corps, including CAC :joy: by TO

If BCC has been used, or even a little targeted messaging this would not have been so bad.

BCC to all prevents a Reply All.

But this is the problem with our CS permanent staff :roll_eyes:

Happy birthday gents.

I love the comment “try to avoid dying” as a way to get so old.

1 Like

The potential that if we can’t get out of the eu soon, given the UK politicians have failed, we’ll have to vote for MEPs.
I’ve never voted for an MEP as they are IMO pointless spongers but you know what the devil in me might just.

And they’re the ones we want to give almost complete control to!

2 Likes

Those saying they’ll boycott the European elections make me laugh… as if turnout is ever above 38%…

Well you don’t want to acknowledge the democracy that you claim doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Ha the worst ones are the variously useless Police and Crime Commisioners which has basically just provided an empire for various failed or wannabee MPs. If memory serves the turnout for those elections was 14%.Never fear though the next layer of expensive crap is nigh.Yes from the people who bought you PCCs we now apparently need a mayor for North of the Tyne. Another chance for someone else to get their snout into the trough of public (ie our) money.

1 Like

i find it hard to get excited by PCC voting.

It is much like the voting my building society asks me to take part it, or the RBL for the National Committee.

all these people have the same outlook on life and the topic in question.
No one in their manifesto is claiming they will be enforcing cuts on the Policing force/not creating safe place for my money/choosing to reduce the public engagement with Remembrance.

unlike the political elections which are much more black and white, or rather red or blue, where each side has a slant, bent, or desire in one direction or the other on topics, the PCC and other votes make little difference to the final outcome and how i engage with the Police, my building society or the Poppy Appeal!

1 Like