You know what really makes me laugh?

Nope powerpoint and draw io

If you have to call in consultants to me it just means that either you are unwilling to put your name to unpopular decisions or are incapable of making decisions, so why are you in that job.

Consultants borrow your watch to tell you the time and then charge an awful lot of money for telling you the obvious.

1 Like

Someone did tell me than the reason you call in consultants is that someone has majorly screwed up & you need people who are actuall competent & know what they are doing to help fix things.

Mml i appear to be the only person in the UK who couldnt give a fudge about Oasis

3 Likes

Oh is there a new flavour?

th

1 Like

I love Oasis. I don’t want to see them now. I want to see them in the 90s.

2 Likes

Here you go:

I was like that when i saw Offspring last year. Wish i hadnt its a bucket list band i should have seen in their prime not in their 50s

1 Like

Genuinley this is my bag

1 Like

I saw them last week and thought they were still fantastic!

They were a bit gash at Slam Dunk …maybe caught a bad show. Wish i went and saw Enter Shikari the other head line but ohwell

Possibly. The crowd at Rock en Seine were great too, which helps a lot. Some of the largest mosh pits I’d seen in a while. Their crowd control was very good which was pretty funny to watch.

That would have been great to be fair. Still not seen them live but really want to!

1 Like

One of the best live bands ive seen (also supported them in Hatfield 15+ years ago, my claim to fame) Rou the lead singer has got proper political though and doesnt shut up during the show

1 Like

I think a lot of bands like that end up going pretty political. I’m okay with it generally, I think music, especially the rock/metal/punk types have always been very political. But, don’t let it ruin the flow of a show. Stopping after every song for a chat about how to get rid of the nukes isn’t great :rofl:

I did (I was very very young at the time of course) and I fear you are right.

Ive got no gigs lined up (apart from mcfly at the o2 but that doesnt count as thats for her) might need to fix that

Slipknot are coming to Lima, but I’ve seen a couple of their live vids and Corey Taylor really can’t sing…

Although it might just be the mask. It’s also probably a bit beyond emo…

There’s something not quite right there to me. Either illness or a tired voice / strain he’s working through. Sounds a bit more nasal than usual.

Dropping a lot of the end of words/lines, reduced annunciation…

The absolute implosion of Donald Trump at the debate last night.

4 Likes

Was a pleasure frankly :smiley: