You know what really makes me laugh?

If only all criminals were that dumb :laughing:

If only all Police Sergeants were that lucky.

3 Likes

Interesting choice of words

1 Like

Love the Met Office’s response - essentially “that’s not quite what we said”.

Now this is winter weather, 1962.

Or 1982. I was at Cranwell on SERE Course, was the only place for miles around with no snow, but it was cold, so the College Warrant Officer kindly allowed us to have our drill lessons in the open drill shed because the drill square had ice on it.

images

Princess Mary’s Hospital at Halton was cut off due to snow.

MML - IBN released over the past 48hrs…

Hand tattoos are now permissible. Wonder if the reaction across the RAF will be the same as it was with beards…

1 Like

These blooming hipsters defending out country between 9 to 5, monday to friday

*12pm Friday…

3 Likes

To be fair, we had that long before the kids came along with their beards.

If anything, we’ve been stealing that Friday afternoon back off them for decades…

1 Like

The metro social media team are the gift that keeps on giving

It’s one hell of a headline

https://www.reddit.com/r/CatastrophicFailure/comments/19b2o54/british_royal_navy_minehunter_hms_chiddingfold/

Bad day in the navy…

The “Mess Etiquette Guide” sent out along with an invite to the local ATC Wing mess dinner.

Parts seen to be written by a 20 year old frat boy who has just discovered alcohol and women. Other parts seem to be written by a 70 year old former public school boy harking back to the glory days

The more concerning part though is that significantly more emphasis is placed on not taking and sharing photos of activities that bring RAFAC into disrepute than is placed on being involved in those activities.

Think I’ll stick with my CCF dinner if invited whilst on ELA

Probably an old version or example being adapted.

I wonder if the intent is more targeted at “normal” activities that could be twisted to an agenda? So in this regard it’s going to be alcohol and flicking peas.

I don’t know why but this never fails to make me laugh

This was interesting this morning while trying to access ACC:

2 Likes

Found a screenshot of an interaction I had with my electric supplier when moving house:

1 Like

It’s a day for it, isn’t it?

Quitting as a minster because you can’t afford to pay for accommodation, when even after the rise you’d be paying a lower proportion than I (and many others across the country) currently do.

It’s both scary and hilarious how detached from reality some of this lot are.