You know what really makes me laugh?

Oooh i wonder if there is an unofficial medal for that? :wink:

No. But i have heard you get bonus points for dropping the soap.

1 Like

Apparently it’s something they’re trying to stop, as it’s become a real pain in the backside.

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t remember the last time I saw a YouTube ad. Still have full functionality too.

My blocker stopped working on YT a couple of weeks ago. Letting things settle before trying another. In the first 24 hours I had AI crypto Musk and AI investment Piers Morgan.

What’s working for me (for now) is accessing the mobile site through Firefox, with the inbuilt ad blocker turned on.

1 Like

Suella Braverman off to the back benches

2 Likes

Got bored waiting for someone to change my son’s bed sheets so did it myself. Matron was so impressed with my hospital corners she asked me to teach the student nurses on the ward. Young lad enjoyed having so many people in his room to talk at about paw patrol.
Summer camp teaches you useful skills for life! :joy:

4 Likes

Advertising done right.

It’s gen too: Log into Facebook | Facebook

2 Likes

I love the Internet :rofl:

1 Like

I can see that character going out with a bang.

The reviews are suggesting this season is all a bit of a car crash

A great one from Jim’ll paint it.

Such an accurate representation of primary school…

A friend just received his official copy of the coronation medal from Worcestershire Medals. He got it engraved and is now completely livid that they have abbreviated Flying Officer as FO. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Are coronation medals engraved? I assumed they wouldn’t be, as with jubilee medals.

1 Like

Ones provided wont be

1 Like

Maybe it depends who you are I guess?

“To William, from Daddy Dearest”

But general release won’t be.

2 Likes

Sounds like they have a great excuse to return it for incorrect engraving and then not have the next one engraved.

Why do they even want a copy? It’s weirder still that it’s been engraved.

1 Like