You know what really makes me laugh?

We did a chip shop comparison recently. Used maps to work out where they were and plan a route to them, then give directions to driver, then buy chips from them all and compare them. I was sceptical but the cadets loved it.

2 Likes

so we need a WBGT for the walk, AND one for inside?

Our Wing often stop at a large, rural ice-cream shop en route.

1 Like

There’s a name that keeps circulating (someone who is on that board) who hasn’t been on his social media for the past 5 days.

I sincerely hope it isn’t him, as he’s an absolute stalwart of the BBC, but I’ve not seen anything to rule him out yet.

Naturally, as there’s no proof one way or the other presently, I’m not going to name who I’m thinking.

Found on the Terrible Maps page on Facebook.

5 Likes

I remember how weird everyone rightly knew Jimmy Saville was but they never said anything.

So with that in mind, I’m calling Mr Blobby.

2 Likes

So turns out it was a stalwart of the BBC after all. Damn.

Let’s be mindful of the circumstances as they stand:

1. 2 police forces have said no evidence of anything prosecutable
  2. The individual’s current, unfortunate, health situation
  3. He hasn’t had an opportunity yet to speak for himself
  4. Investigations haven’t concluded
  5. I think we’re past the point of this being a MML
6 Likes

Found what?

Where is everyone…are you all driving back from RIAT? Or on SMS filling in your cadets C17 flight details?

None of that … just hiding from you. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I know my place…

Making me happy rather than making me laugh:

Despite the ongoing howling winds outside, for the first time in months I can hear a Tawny Owl at the bottom of my garden.

One of the reasons I live in the countryside is for the wildlife, and I particularly enjoy hearing (and very occasionally seeing) the different types of owls around here.

9 Likes

Lucky man.

One for the AT leads out there…

1 Like

I’ve got to assume/hope it’s a joke :rofl:

1 Like

I looked at the rest of his profile, and they’re all very sensible reviews. So sadly, I don’t think it is a joke.

He has commented under it on some of the Facebook posts and is seeing the funny side. He was well prepped and did it for a laugh

1 Like