You know what really makes me laugh?

Nope. Not seen it my end.

I’ve had it directly to my TO account.

2 Likes

More making me happy than making me laugh:

The 2008/9 TV series Warzone is available on YouTube now, focusing on how the RAF ran Kandahar airbase. It’s odd seeing the Harriers on operations; I had forgotten they were still in service at that time, despite the fact I was a regular when this was filmed.

1 Like

7rasc3

It was out, stupid play from Bairstow and he’d done the same on the previous 2 balls.

Easy mistake to make though

Elite sportsman, playing for the national team in one of the most important sporting events on the calendar in your chosen sport, shouldn’t be making easy mistakes. Forgivable at a club level, but expect years of ridicule. Do it for England and expect the world to pile in.

2 Likes

Broad summed it up to Cary though, it is all he will ever be remembered for. (He didn’t like being told it, but it’s true)

Nine months into my career break, and they decide to send me a payslip. (Not even sure why, they were normally done electronically).
Good old government bureaucracy.

You mean to tell us you finally have enough time in the day to be an OC‽

1 Like

I’m not sure there is enough time in a day to do everything an OC is required to do

1 Like

Mrs BF is away for 24 hours…

… So I bought another kayak. Lol.

6 Likes

I always do this…wheres so and so come from, weve always had it…

So you reckon I could get this activity approved?

I’ve just tried to watch this (Suella Braverman squirms under basic questioning over her archaic migrant deportation system - YouTube) and couldn’t make it past the following segment, less than 3 minutes in:

um I have to say that is the first time I have personally heard of Viva (“vive-er”) Street Viva Street
um
and and you’re saying it’s a
uh
on a website advertising
uh
prostitution services
um uh
well I mean what I what I would say is that we obviously have a very - I’ll turn to Rachel and see if there’s anything some officials - but we have a very
uh
we you know this this is a heinous
uh
practice
uh
we need to ensure that the vulnerability of those involved is put first and foremost
uh
at the forefront of
uh
people on the front line
uh
prostitution uh is very closely related to human trafficking
uh
modern slavery
uh
people smuggling
uh

What does “we need to ensure that the vulnerability of those involved is put first and foremost at the forefront of people on the front line” even mean?

MML: The future of RAFAC Road Marching, with WBGT regulations taken into account:

3 Likes

Bring inside a chippy waiting for your order is normally an incredibly hot experience!

The offer of a chip shop stop would be the only thing to get me out to a road marching event

1 Like