You know what really makes me laugh?

Going to work by train rather than driving is a big part of it … plus OC Home is an avid reader.

1 Like

Likewise

I posted on the thread a book that I’ve read this year…

Took me the whole year, and I borrowed it off a colleague… Really need to find more time😴

12 Likes

That awkward moment when a stagehand negates your eco-protest by removing the thing you glued yourself too…

3 Likes

So -6 over night, hasn’t been much above 0 for the last week and it’s just started raining heavily. The rain is instantly freezing when it hits the floor so our work car park has just turned into an I’ve rink! Fork lift skidding time :sweat_smile:

I think there’s going to be a lot of crashes if the roads are doing the same!

MML- Watching my drunk dad attempt to get not than 10 points on Bop It. Some how this has become a family competition… :rofl:

Andrew Tate being arrested is good enough, but the way they found him, and then this tweet is the icing on the cake. I’m not normally a fan of Greta’s tweets (whilst acknowledging she is doing great work) but this one is gold.

9 Likes

Sounds like a knives out movie!

2 Likes

For a climate activist, she certainly does a lot of burning. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yes I did steal this but it’s funny :laughing:

2 Likes

So Elon Mush has set the Guinness world record for the loss of personal wealth, from November 2021 to December 2022 he lost $165 Billion, which means he’s no longer the richest man in the world with only $178 Billion left.

Not sure how he will cope.

1 Like

I’ve never really liked Elon Musk. He acts like an edgy 15 year old boy trapped in a grown man’s body.

Ps. Also he isn’t a self made billionaire, his parents owned a precious stone mine.

2 Likes

I’ve heard him called “Space Karen” due to his stroppy attitude.

1 Like

Apologies to everyone in LaSER.

I’ve taken all of your blue badges.

Sorry not sorry.

3 Likes

What’s your eBay handle?

1 Like

MML…

2 Likes

First day back at work after pat leave. Most frequent comment “you don’t look as tired as we thought you would!”.

2 Likes

The tiredness really kicks in when the 2’s and 3’s roll around in this mans experience :rofl:

2 Likes

3 months into the twos now… Chaos…

1 Like

And once the first leaves the 2s and 3 year issues…the youngest arrives, bags loaded for a stay at Hotel Sleeplessness…

1 Like