You know what really makes me laugh?

Have you tried playing Phone Bingo?

Good fun if a couple of you are on the train.

Basically subtly play a couple of different ring tones from your phone & see how many people reach/check their phone think it’s theirs.

1 Like

Need to try that. Currently counting how many DPA breaches/sharing of commercially sensitive information I can spot. (Loud phone calls and discussions in person, laptop screens visible etc.)

3 Likes

Big fan of that.

I got a couple of baby officers on their way back to RAF Shawbury a few years ago.
They were talking about confidential information about some radar systems involved with Air Traffic control training.
Spooked them a bit by making an off hand comment and walking off. Mentioned it to my mate on their course to hammer it a bit more.
It’s a funny way of doing things.

1 Like

My toddler learning to make the sound for “uh oh” ahead of almost all other words.

It’s bloody funny watching when he decides to deploy it.

2 Likes

When an email from the Wing Commander hits the inbox?

2 Likes

It’s more the self inflicted stuff. Like he deliberately chucks his whole box of trains on the floor and then looks at the devastation and goes “uh oh!”

5 Likes

I love that stage…

2 Likes

So more like HQAC?

5 Likes

Hardly, they don’t even have the self-reflection to know they’ve done anything wrong.

1 Like

VRT_memes. On point. As ever.

6 Likes

Stop advertising your meme page… :wink:

3 Likes

Did it starting coincide with Dawn becoming a CI and seeing things from the other side?

2 Likes

Meme’ing your own failures to detract from your own failures…

That’s like 4D chess where you’re two parallel universes ahead of the rest of us…

8 Likes

Mml.

Finding out amazon spanked a load of money on following germany through the world cup…going to be a short series!

2 Likes

Watching the flight home in real-time to make up the hours…

2 Likes

Now i consider myself fairly scam-savy, so normally i wouldn’t entertain random facebook messages, but i got this…

20221206_211942

So following a bit of research, i figure out its probably genuine, i did stay at the hotel where this random person works, i did subsequently loose my passport … 6 yrs ago :rofl:

Better late than never

1 Like

They finally cleaned the room then!

4 Likes

Sneakily buying myself more books than OC Home Command would approve of, but she can’t tell because I telll her all Amazon deliveries are Christmas presents. (Note to anyone who’s interested all of the 633 Squadron novels are back in print).

4 Likes

Ooh, might start a 2023
reading list thread if I have a moment

1 Like

People…have time…to read…

How?
How is that possible?

Between kids, wife, Sqn, work…
I have zero time…

I need your secrets! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

8 Likes