You know what really makes me laugh?

Sorry not sorry.

11 Likes

Indeed.
Dank has regular content.

3 Likes

I caught the last half of the Apprentice on Thursday and thought the blokes missed a trick, as was the thinking at work on Friday. If they’d said it was a poo and when the kids had finished brushing their teeth the brush and cartoon character (Whiffy) farted, they would have sold thousands. Which kids don’t find a fart or poo at least snigger worthy? Come to that a lot of adults aren’t immune to a fart.
We were all a bit lost at the purpose of or need for the app, just appeared to be time filler for the task.
We were also lost as to why it had to be an electric toothbrush. The people with young kids at work, all said their kids have got proper toothbrushes as they are better value for money and only 1 of the staff in the department have got an electric toothbrush, which was a present, which they don’t use.
As ever the Apprentice doesn’t disappoint, the same overly self-inflated and self-assured individuals, who are experts of everything, which they aren’t, making all the same mistakes as those who have gone previously. Have they not watched it and seen people similar to them making the same mistakes? I doubt they’d be allowed to reference previous series mess ups.

2 Likes

7 Likes

This belongs here.

6 Likes

Also the question begs further clarification did said cat just pee on said Lowas or manage to pee in them :sweat_smile:

And my gf wonders why I’m not a cat person

I don’t even know. All I know is, they reek.

It may not have even been my cats. We’ve had a dick of a black cat barging in through the utility room cat flap and eating their food recently. My boots were in there a few weeks back drying from a clean and I wonder if he sprayed them then.

I’m just hoping the Febreze will sort it out, but I’m not confident.

BB Gun? (Note I don’t actually support hurting animals).

I would have hoped the Maine coon and feral moggy would be able to hold their own against a tubby house cat.

But apparently they’re both wusses?

1 Like

Generally speaking this is good for your vet bills… My mum has a scrawny little cat that thinks it could take on a bear - he’s always completely battered and covered in war wounds the silly sod.

2 Likes

Update on the P*ss in Boots scandal. The insoles may need to be binned, the boots have been thoroughly soaked, but I have no idea how to dry them, as they stink too bad to be let in the house…

Sounds like a Pantomime starring Jim Davidson

2 Likes

Odour eating cat litter

Fill with silica gel balls? Can buy then by the kilo online!

Fill it with cat litter…it’s literally designed for that job.

What - putting in your boots??? Are you sure?

I once used cat litter to soak up water from a very flooded carpet with moderate success. I imagine in a confined boot it would be even more effective.

1 Like

I use a sock full of it in my car to reduce condensation… BUT… i wouldn’t say it was designed specifically to go in @Baldrick’s boots… :wink:

He is trying to absorb cat pee though, which the cat litter is specifically designed to do :sweat_smile:

1 Like