You know what really makes me laugh?

Yes, that’s why I’m going to use it :grin:
A friend does CNC cutting and uses Rhino but I couldn’t justify the cost for that for what I want to use it for

I didn’t realise there was a learning thing
Thanks for telling me about that much appreciated!

That’s what I do too :wink:

We’ve tried other software but even at a ‘professional’ level, F360 has worked best for us so far! And at £500 a year it’s absolute pennies compared to other stuff which will be thousands per seat a year.

The other advantage is because they offer it for free to hobbyists, when we get smaller one off jobs from people using the free version it all works pretty well together.

1 Like

It makes sense.
My mate learned from someone who was very much into rhino and I think that’s why he uses it.

Hopefully I can learn to use F360 and then get more out my printer

1 Like

If you do get stuck with anything and can’t work it out feel free to ask!

Thanks much appreciated

When a friend messages you to say “OMG, Sidney Poitier has died. I hadn’t realised he was that famous - I thought he just did South Park”

2 Likes

VRT Memes has come back from their Christmas break! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They went dark.

2 Likes

“Liked by Juniorleaders”

Absolute laughs.

7 Likes

JL doesn’t take itself as seriously as people think.

QAIC on the other hand…

2 Likes

The organisation doesn’t, the people who do the course definitely do.

2 Likes

Not in my experience, of being on the DS for 4 years…

A minority of the cadets let it go to their heads. (No different from any of the top tier cadet experiences, Flight Staff Cadets could be just as arrogant as the worst JL) and the course’s response has always been for staff who to encounter those cadets to get in touch with the course staff, and we would consider it. I can only recall it maybe happening once in the whole time I was on the DS?

The reality in my experience is that people would rather bitch about the course behind its back than be proactive about any perceived issues.

I’ve always found the QAIC bunch to be a friendly lot… Passionate for sure, but that’s no bad thing.

I cant quite get my head around why they need to don a grow bag to teach airmanship 2 in a falling apart wooden hut though…

6 Likes

All of their notes are in the thigh boards.

7 Likes

The flying suits are a bit strange if not leaving the ground, I agree.

1 Like

I never wore mine off the course.

It’s just an extra little thing, doesn’t actively hurt anyone.

1 Like

Dr. Evil Belgian dip...haha

It’s started

1 Like

Imagine the fall out if he actually gets prosecuted