You know what really makes me laugh?

It amuses me more than it should that they are literally piss wet through.

4 Likes

Being a pendant, Boot Banana’s are designed specifically for boots… albeit, not Cat Pee!

We need a hybrid Cat Boot Bananas.

Don’t you mean, a pedant? As opposed to a hanging item of jewellery or decoration?

1 Like

The cat litter thing is actually genius. May need some low dust stuff…

Can it make the boots worse.

1 Like

Almost certainly… although it depends where you wear your boots and/or boot bananas.

Honestly? No. They reek.

I fear you may need to bin them. I left a trainer in the garden overnight and a fox pissed on it. Nothing worked at all.

1 Like

The solution is don’t have pets.

1 Like

Backbench MP’s complaining that they are facing threats of sanctions by the party for trying to oust the leader.

What did they expect? Surely everyone knows that Westminster politics is like the Game of Thrones, if you try and boot out the party leader and fail there are going to be consequences.

1 Like

Not nearly enough like GoT for my liking. It needs more dragons.

3 Likes

Isn’t she at Holyrood?

3 Likes

I think our Welsh brethren would argue the true Dragon is in The Senedd

“The leaders in this party only ever get toppled from inside. Managed regicide, whenever we’re betrayed.”

1 Like

I think they are accepting of threats to their own career but allegedly there are threats to withhold funding and projects from their constituencies, which does appear (if true) to be much worse and possibly verging on being misconduct in public office.

2 Likes

And also some talk of straight up reputational blackmail.

Politicians playing dirty - well I never.

4 Likes

Or just politics…

:joy::rofl:

:popcorn:

3 Likes

6 Likes