You know what really makes me happy?

After over a day of on and off labour, my daughter is here.

28 Likes

Congrats!!! I think?

2 Likes

Congrats and well done Mrs Baldrick!

2 Likes

She’s been stellar. She’s absolutely exhausted.

5 Likes

GS successfully completed for a cadet on the sqn this weekend, silver wings ready to be worn, even if it is starting to get warm!

5 Likes

This weekend 9 Cadets successfully completed the first Bronze Radio Course in my wing since before COVID. :tada:

9 Likes

Just powered up the air conditioning for the first time this year.

I wish! Was looking online at buying a small 1kw unit, but decided against. I regret that now…

I bought one on my way home from nights during the first heatwave last year :rofl:

Now regretting it even more. Its 0037hrs and my bedroom is 27C and 52% humidity. :cold_sweat::hot_face:

It’s 0238 here. My bedroom is 16°C and humidity is 12%. But I’m camping and about to go on an 8k bimble.

1 Like

An Ibiza rave in the house at 0830… and the kids bouncing around the living room to Cafe Del Mar…

4 Likes

Today’s weather forecast. Great day for some white water SUP!

2 Likes

MMH: after over a year we have got most of the Squadron into blue uniform!

2 Likes

Not many photos from yesterday, but what an ace day! This one didn’t end too well, but some excellent development and a WW SUP PPA to boot.

Plus I squeezed an hour in the canoe before we even started!

4 Likes

Who were you out with?

A couple of chaps doing their WW SUP coach assessment with Phil Hadley.

1 Like

Ashes cricket.

Also counts for what I’m watching (Sky sports) and what I’m listening to (TMS).

1 Like

Me too, gonna have to try and get it on the work laptop when I get in. I do g have the data to stream a whole test match on my phone! :rofl:

I don’t know if Julian Turner is new at HQ or not, but either way I’m liking the improved communications which seem to be stemming from him