You know what really makes me happy?

@AlexCorbin what’s the 1865 like as a venue, not sure I ever went there when I lived in Soton.

So, so, sticky floor place.

Part of the joiners though, so well run

2 Likes

Cheers. All the best places in Southampton were sticky floor.

Engine rooms is my fav atm…small enough you fear for your life with heavy heavy bands and cheap beer

Just seen Dead Kennedys are playing their jn May, when im at Centre Parcs :sleepy::sleepy:

That sucks. (1) that you miss it and (2) that you’ll be at Centre Parcs

1 Like

Kingston Police - 🚁 Police Helicopter - Your question... | Facebook :smiley:

1 Like

India Niner Niner had its own Twitter handle before they were all amalgamated - but that one is funnier

Every night on the neighbourhood group, why is the a helicopter over my house at 02:30 - why worry it should stop people trying to rob you if they hear it.

Getting back into delivering some useful paddlesport courses with minimal organisational nonsense.

6 Likes

MMH. Snow.

1 Like

Not settling here though :cry:

Working from home today. On a tight timescale on a task (writing on ACC excluded), and my nearly 3yr old daughter comes in with my shoes, already wearing her coat and hat.

“Come on daddy, i want to throw snowball at you!”

You know what? …that presentation can wait for 10 minutes…

15 Likes

#winning

1 Like

1 x CWO and 2x SNCO boards - all succesful.

8 Likes

After 3 years of waiting it looks like our range might be coming back into service!

6 Likes

Great news.
Every range brought back is great news.

Well done persevering.

Spent some time today with the local Test SNCO…turns out those CCF types are alright :wink:

Really Productive meeting with some collaboration already in place and hopefully be really beneficial to the cadets. Also activley invited to come and visit schools/units with him to help network.

8 Likes

The Sqn has doubled its SAAI strength this weekend so now can be self sufficient for weapons training

8 Likes

Cadets packing up the RAC at D&W Wing perfectly, first time, with minimal staff input! Made for a speedy and stress free departure

2 Likes