You know what really makes me happy?

This is my worry :worried:

That’s a good point. I helped at a Sqn a few times when they were in a primary school. There was lots of space but very small tables and chairs, which felt childish. I can imagine cadets being put off by that.

1 Like

This is something we battled with even in the secondary school. As we shared the communal area with a playgroup. It always felt odd having final parade in a room with pants and socks stuck on the walls.

So in one respect it isn’t much different. And like you say we have great facilities and space, its just not a very “military” vibe compared to those with their own buildings.

But its been like that for as long as forever and always have had good numbers, but wonder maybe the move could be making the difference.

New job offer :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

13 Likes

Commissioner of the Met?

5 Likes

How did you guess?

To break up the doom and gloom of the last 12 hours…

The oncologist yesterday has said that her mums latest blood tests are that of a nornal person and essentially she is in remission from cancer!! Just a bone marrow biopsy in a couple of weeks to rule out any niggly bits, then life is back to normalish

26 Likes

Brilliant news :+1:

1 Like

MMH: a day out in my happy place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(sorry @joebloggs :pleading_face:…)

3 Likes

In two weeks time I’ll be sat with a beer in Austria so I’ll get you back with the nice photos then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Up and about ontop of the glaciers in Iceland

2 Likes

MMH. I may be late to the party on this one, but this evening I discovered the “Device Orchestra”.

I’ve lost an hour of my life watching these videos, but those little Googley eyes and an electric toothbrush dressed up as Rick Astley? Every geeky second was worth it.

Totally share worthy.

2 Likes

Making me happy confirming 16 drill training days over the next 2 years, venues booked, staff signed up… Cant wait to get back to normal.

Now to add sword and arms drill into the mix

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Will be at odhiam probs so probably do able for you

2 Likes

Fab. I’ll iron and re-bleach my good socks.

8 Likes

FEAA25E1-1D70-4DAC-8209-C92EF7B98A21

3 Likes

Find me a Short Magazine Lee Enfield and I’m in

4 Likes

England beating the Welsh and France the Scots

2 Likes

This is a happy and sad.

https://www.facebook.com/100044534799835/posts/497739178387238/

8 Likes