You know what really makes me happy?

Nothing stopping you having a little trip…

Apart from a small thing called work that I’ve just had 2 and a half weeks away from :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I could do with a break! Plus i dont think my legs could cope with hiking up mountains

1 Like

Yesterday at 8 weeks into a new job i had to present my experience joining the company (1500 people in the company wide huddle) , the gaps i felt where there and what i would do differently.

Woke up to an email from the CEO with some really positive feedback and praise for being brave enough to highlight some ugly truths that others wouldnt want to hear.

11 Likes

That’s how management should be!

8 Likes

Climbed a 6B for the first time since breaking my leg!

7 Likes

Isnt that a shading pencil?

3 Likes

I thought it was a cake with sprinkles

No, it’s vegetable spring rolls

Signed the deal for a newer car today, collection booked for Wednesday

The i20 going?

That went 4 years ago!!

The i30 is going this time

I really want a new car. Insignia ks nearing 150k on the clock… Going to see if i can make it through to early 2023.

We’ve got equity in the current car which makes this work, our original plan had been to finish the finance and run and run until it broke or life changes.

Getting one with more seats…?

:wink:

153K on my Mazda 3.

It’s fiiiiine. Probably going to end up taking this valiant steed to 200 the way I’m going…

Either that or it’ll be up on bricks when diesel hits £2/l or they put an emissions zone throughout the aonb.

Sorry, that should probably be 200.9p.

1 Like

Just had to have gearbox replaced on my focus with less than 70k on the clock, that one stung the wallet!

And that makes you happy?

My Corsa is in for a new solenoid today… if that doesn’t fix the timing issue it’ll also be a new gearbox for me!

No but I wanted to continue the car theme that the chain was going on (and for the drift I’m sure those powerful god-mods shall smite me down)

1 Like

For my part, I’m happy mine is mechanically and structurally OK.

2 Likes