You know what really makes me happy?

That sucks. (1) that you miss it and (2) that you’ll be at Centre Parcs

1 Like

Kingston Police - 🚁 Police Helicopter - Your question... | Facebook :smiley:

1 Like

India Niner Niner had its own Twitter handle before they were all amalgamated - but that one is funnier

Every night on the neighbourhood group, why is the a helicopter over my house at 02:30 - why worry it should stop people trying to rob you if they hear it.

Getting back into delivering some useful paddlesport courses with minimal organisational nonsense.

6 Likes

MMH. Snow.

1 Like

Not settling here though :cry:

Working from home today. On a tight timescale on a task (writing on ACC excluded), and my nearly 3yr old daughter comes in with my shoes, already wearing her coat and hat.

“Come on daddy, i want to throw snowball at you!”

You know what? …that presentation can wait for 10 minutes…

15 Likes

#winning

1 Like

1 x CWO and 2x SNCO boards - all succesful.

8 Likes

After 3 years of waiting it looks like our range might be coming back into service!

6 Likes

Great news.
Every range brought back is great news.

Well done persevering.

Spent some time today with the local Test SNCO…turns out those CCF types are alright :wink:

Really Productive meeting with some collaboration already in place and hopefully be really beneficial to the cadets. Also activley invited to come and visit schools/units with him to help network.

8 Likes

The Sqn has doubled its SAAI strength this weekend so now can be self sufficient for weapons training

8 Likes

Cadets packing up the RAC at D&W Wing perfectly, first time, with minimal staff input! Made for a speedy and stress free departure

2 Likes

The current CWO from my old Sqn networking with one of my Cadet JNCO’s to offer Bronze First Aid Training.

Grassroots ATC/CCF collaboration - makes me proud!

5 Likes

Over the years, having been staff and cadet on both sides I find that cadet to cadet offers are generally more productive.

1 Like

Getting 15 staff and cadets through the RMTL course yesterday.

11 Likes

Successfully logging into Bader without swearing.
No “505 ERROR”, doing what I need to do, then logging out again. Didn’t even feel the need to shout or cry this time!
Long may it continue this way!!

1 Like

Seeing a Bevis and Butthead advert on TV again.

2002 we meet again.

4 Likes