You know what really makes me happy?

Wanna do mine?

2 Likes

I should start a side hussle doing it

Sorry, singular?

1 Like

He is a long way down the list of anyone I would want an interaction with real or virtual. But then I feel the same about all of the senior management.

I hope he’s got a good work/life balance, walking his dogs etc and the job search is going well.

I’m in a town, can’t even send a text from home w/o WiFi calling, but just tested 48 down and 9 up.

All your favourite NZ, Aus & S.A goodies!

1 Like

With Miss Crazy about to the depart for uni she was having anxiety about WiFi internet access in the accomodation. Having found out there is a wired network point in the room I have set up an access point for her, after much thought I have given it an ssid of “TV Licensing” :rofl:

9 Likes

Not sure if making me happy, or terrified, but putting finishing touches to my speech at my wedding in a few weeks.

If I may say so myself, I’m normally pretty good at public speaking. They better all laugh in the right places!!!

6 Likes

Amateur. I wrote mine the night before whilst sat in my hotel room eating a massive kebab and watching Hot Fuzz.

3 Likes

Omg… I love this. Teach me :man_shrugging::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I just ran away and therefore didn’t need to make a speach!

I often wish I’d run away that morning.

1 Like

Positive vibes please! I’m in too deep, I just paid the final bills :joy:

2 Likes

Haha you will be fine right up until the “is there anyone present who” point when you will be 50% afraid and 50% hoping someone will say something.

1 Like

I’m more concerned about a mate in a dress bursting into song;

“It should have been me!”

It’s our drag bar Gran Caneria pride favourite.

Pfft, you panicked.

I wrote mine after the ceremony.

1 Like

I wrote mine on the tablecloth. Just the headlines. Improvised the rest.

2 Likes

But seriously, good luck @anon9987823

2 Likes

A few notes and freestyle, keeping it short.

As long as you don’t get others trying to be a complete muppet for apparent comedic effect in their speeches trying to be funny.

Good thing marriage isn’t on our agenda… I have zero time for this kind of stuff