You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

I’ve had PC’s being given Court Warnings for 2022!

1 Like

I have a trial listed in January which we put in the diary in July. The problem is there are 5 defendants, and I’m not sure the courts have got anywhere near 5 handed trials yet.

There are certain things that bond strangers. Very few were told to do this, very few were taught, but we all did.

2 Likes

That’s a blast from the past.

2 Likes

but if you didn’t he always got in the way for the run to get into the pool to retrieve the key to the secret quadbike track, it was a necessity

1 Like

Don’t remember that as a problem, but I first locked him away in TR2.

GMG can’t work out if the builders can carry on work in my house after Thurs… Half the house has no power and needs complete rewiring and have a half finished kitchen/dining room.

1 Like

They almost definitely can carry on. Boris specifically mentioned construction being allowed. We won’t find out the full details until Wednesday though as they’ve got to argue over it in parliament.

Yep… Builders rang straight away and said they are unsure due to mixing households being mentioned.

Hoping the power can be resolved during lockdown as its could be classed as an emergency repair

Good luck to you! From everything I’ve seen I think you’ll be alright. Certainly getting the power on is an emergency, but I recon they’ll be able to carry on as normal.

1 Like

Hope so I want my new it all done and new bathroom in by Xmas!

Looks like you’ll be okay, advice mentions working in other people’s homes.

This means you must not leave or be outside of your home except for specific purposes. These include:

• for work purposes, where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home (including if your job involves working in other people’s homes)

Yeah builder rang today to say having researched it they should be able to continued as a planed.

4 Likes

Love it… and their PhD is in? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

So they went on Gov.uk like the rest of us scum then! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t forget their little federations!

You mean “The Federation of National Scam Artists”, the “Master Guild of Cheats” and the “British Federation of the Lazy”?

3 Likes

Yeah thems

1 Like

All the shoddy PPE from China.

1 Like

Using FB to advise an event is cancelled rather than just cancelling it in SMS, having already used FB to get interest and email addresses rather than CP / SMS

At least it’s a closed group but poor comms method

If its one in our area, let me know, so I can help educate.

If it’s your own, feel free to educate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: