You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

Welcome to the suck.

1 Like

Luckily he managed to find a gas engineer that will come out at 530, but i now have no heating or electricityā€¦its prehistoric i tell you!

I have no heating!!!
ā€¦but thats the Supreme Commanders choice - she says it will keep her looking young and not dry out her skin.

I donā€™t think my Hive has recorded more than 17.5C all winter
kidding

How very totalitarian of you.

Thatā€™s the absolute max Iā€™ll have it here (tightwad Yorkshireman). If youā€™re cold when itā€™s that temperature you can wear a jumper or oodie.

Not that anyone listens to me lol

1 Like

Nothing in the last 20 years has led me to have much faith in people.

3 Likes

Mine hasnā€™t been above that, and only that high when the mood takes me.

1 Like

Iā€™m on an oil boiler, so thatā€™s also about as high as I have the temperature too - but mostly because it costs me a minimum of Ā£350 to get more oil if I run out.

Working a night tonight, so got up relatively early to facilitate a pre-work nap. Took Baby Daws1159 with me and left Mrs Daws1159 in bed.

Massive telling off for not waking her up so we didnā€™t get any family time. Apparently my worrying about the fact she had gotten up at 0300 & 0600 and that she never gets a lie in is really irritating!

1 Like

Ha ha - youā€™ll never win!

Malpensa wouldnt know helpful vectoring if it was life dependent!

Arrivals - sure ok.
Dept - what the actualā€¦ hot, heavy and highā€¦ and here, whats thisā€¦ short cuts on a SID to support incomingsā€¦
Negative, we would like the full SID thanks.

Agreed thoughā€¦ Naplesā€¦ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No clues going on there.

Completely forgot she was that.

Well, luckily, even at max take-off weight, we normally didnā€™t have any performance issues. Only once or twice had to say ā€œunableā€ for short cuts to make minimum altitude on a departure.

Arrivals? Like Geneva, if a short cut was offered, even when replying ā€œaffirmativeā€ on the radio, hand was already pulling the speed brake level to cater for the reduction in track miles / need to haul back the speed. Always mentioned it to new guys on the fleet during arrival briefing for there - this is the special Geneva lever!

1 Like

ā€œHes going to help her rediscover the meaning of Christmasā€¦ā€

ā€¦yeah i betā€¦ :rofl::joy:

1 Like

The amount of primary posts at national level when most sqns are struggling for staff new document ACP 19 lists 197 primary posts at national & 38 posts at each regional HQ (39 for laser).

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: Review of Established Volunteer Posts

Made a thread for this - Review of Established Volunteer Posts

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Review of Established Volunteer Posts

What a joke.