You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

Because you can get brown boots that are newer and nicker then black boots

As above, black boots are issued to the RN so you can get nice black ones too

Really? All brown boots are nicer than black ones?
Not much thought was put into that statement!

My black altbergs were the best!

My black Altbergs are almost identical to my brown ones, other than the colour of course…

My Brown Altbergs are going black with scratches from being on the Range and fieldcraft. Nothing you can do according to Altberg (but they did sent me a free tin of special Ledergris that would help but not fix completely).

Well my Altbergs could kick your Altbergs’ butt!
this is a gear grinding thread. I am sure we can find a gear “polishing” thread somewhere that we could continue this

I was just saying that because some brands only do a smaller range of brown boots

It would be wrong to discriminate between the two

GMG? Brexit.

I want to…

8db02790ad2cfb19ad0df922935beb3c264869634adefe8f0586fc645a1970e2

But I can’t because my Winchester is a Wetherspoons meaning I can’t escape the nonsense!!!

It’s a 'spoons, they won’t have a clue. They’ll be too busy drinking fake cider.

I’m loving it. Almost got where we should have been two years ago. I hope the Conservatives don’t ditch May just to annoy people off.

People who build homes in forests and then moan when they get caught in fires, because people forget to manage the low lying brush/shrub with controlled burns.
I worked with a woman who lived in the wilds of Queensland back in the 40s to 60s and she said the Aboriginals would do controlled burns of dead grass and so on, which meant you rarely got big fires.

We had a few road embankment fires during the summer as no one cut the grasses.

The RAFAC’s obsession with placing squadrons at the end of super narrow dead end streets making getting a minibus down there (and turning it around) nigh on impossible!

Why do you think the land was cheap?

Personally I enjoy the challenge!