You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

What’s wrong with them being on the road as opposed to the cycle path?[/quote]

Because depending on traffic it means no cars can safely pass the cyclist, whereas if they were using their big, purpose built and empty cycle path it wouldn’t inconvenience anyone!

GMG today (and yesterday, and tomorrow) is the kind of p— poor management, short sightedness and flip flopping that even HQAC would shake its head at.

And those that think its appropriate to ride 2 or more abreast on winding country roads.

1 Like

Cyclists…

:wink:

not being able to find contact details for Veterans groups!

this mornining i have contacted three large central Veterans Group organisations in the hope they will be able to pass on some contact details for either
38 Group
Parachute regiment
Gliders regiment
RAF Regiment
Airborne Forces Association

with two (NMA and Veterans World) replying to me saying they are “unable to disclose contact details” due to “these days of data protection…why don’t you check through a search engine”…despite explaining in my email i’ve got no where via search engines and thus have made contact!

argh!

Well, if the veterans group is also a charity, have a search here…

http://opencharities.org/

[quote=“steve679” post=4819]not being able to find contact details for Veterans groups!

this mornining i have contacted three large central Veterans Group organisations in the hope they will be able to pass on some contact details for either
38 Group
Parachute regiment
Gliders regiment
RAF Regiment
Airborne Forces Association

with two (NMA and Veterans World) replying to me saying they are “unable to disclose contact details” due to “these days of data protection…why don’t you check through a search engine”…despite explaining in my email i’ve got no where via search engines and thus have made contact!

argh![/quote]
Got these for Rocks and Paras after a couple of calls
www.rafregt.org.uk/
www.theparas.co.uk/

good work on teh Regt one, the annoyance about the Para one is it lists at the top “this is not an official site”

GMG when I have to chase up neighbouring squadrons to reply to their enquiries from potential new cadets…

GMG… the government (still).

Seriously, are this the most corrupt, inept bunch of **** ever?!

1 Like

If you’re talking about inept govt the european parliament demonstrating their total lack of understanding of modern banking being a fully international business with proposals for caps on bonuses. The days of the provincial banks disappeared years ago.
I would laugh if those affected went to other countries and plied their trade there and got bigger bonuses.

No, talking about the inept, corrupt, self serving, untrustworthy scum in Westminster.

Couldn’t care less about the lot in Brussels.

Are any of them once we give them the keys to the country, any better? The last lot took untrustworthyness, ineptitude to a whole different level, if they weren’t so inept we would have been in a better position. I’m not suggesting that the current govt is having a good time of it, but let’s be honest we brought this on ourselves and we have only ourselves to blame. We “voted” for a coalition and we have one which is made up of two parties that are not common compatriots politically. Hence we have no real direction. It’s a bit like being in a relationship and doing things to keep the other one happy, even though you don’t want to do it.

Dangerous stance.

Weather forecasters who have started insiting on saying more/less hot/cold, rather than the colder or warmer.

Grinding my gears last night? Ultilearn still being so AWFUL that I couldn’t get a cadet onto it to access the BASIC resources.

For the love of this organisation, please, please stop it!

We were able to access Ultilearn last night without problem.
We also ran 4 exams without a hitch.

[quote=“Stenhouse” post=5329]We were able to access Ultilearn last night without problem.
We also ran 4 exams without a hitch.[/quote]

Someone must have been hogging the bandwidth… shame on you! :wink:

Well, you had a good night of it then. I couldn’t get into the advanced security screen all night.

Cadet NCOs in GPJs, 10 months after the publication of AP1358C

People who don’t know the difference between “Reply” and “Reply To All”