You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

He wishes!

1 Like

More of a Lionel Hutz

This is a fair point, itā€™s just got nothing to do with my point. :joy:

And despite the fact having it is prohibitively expensive and then still doesnā€™t cover loads of fees.

The cost of holding your baby or having essential skin-to-skin contact after birth COSTS YOU MONEY!

Iā€™d have done timeā€¦

As you age or add conditions, the cost rises.

Isnā€™t insurance just the practical demonstration of the ā€œfrom each according to their ability; to each according to their needā€ principle?

1 Like

No more corps blues will be issued.

Have you read the IBN? Itā€™s much MUCH worse than just no Corps Blues.

Just when you thought people couldnā€™t get any more short sighted!

Iā€™ve taken some time away from social media (especially Twitter/X) to get away from negativity.

Decided Iā€™m going to spend some time away from here too. There is far too much negativity spreading in, and I donā€™t want it affecting what Iā€™m trying to do within the RAFAC.

Yes, itā€™s not in the best place right nowā€¦ but before i chuck in the towel, Iā€™m reprioritising and focusing on my delivery to the cadets.

11 Likes

Train price rises,

Its now cheaper for me to commute to my Frankfurt office than London

1 Like

What would be the cost of commuting via Frankfurt?

Ā£34 with cattle class ryanair which isnt a million miles away from a SW Train service

1 Like

Ah, but thatā€™s Frankfurt Hahn - only another Ā£60 for connection to main city centre!

Drove an aircraft out of an hangar there onceā€¦ā€¦

Good luck; I hope you find what youā€™re searching for.

1 Like

Got to be better than Frankfurt Maine, thats the worst airport in the world

1 Like

Nope, Paris CDG wins that award. Even Moscow airports were better than CDG!!

Frankfurt (& Munich) have always been very good for me whereas CDG has often been chaotic in areas, which poor customer service from many of the staff.

Frankfurt (& Munich) = much easier for all the processes - & the boarding gate is allocated the evening before your flight & shown our your boarding pass.

Madrid is a very nice airport, but far too big.

1 Like

Nope, anywhere in the USA

Naaa minneapolis st paul was great

1 Like

Fly yourself everywhere, the airports that can handle GA, up to including SF50, TBM, PC12 etc are the best.