You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

How many people are running a full fat Cisco ISR at home though? Even their small business range only draws 1w

GmG: realising im getting old… Quarterly safety meeting at work ended up in an Impromptu trip to see a Gig last night.

Im achey and my ears are still ringing

2 Likes

Never get old, just out of practice :wink:

1 Like

Thats also true

2 Likes

Was it at least a good gig?

Cant go wrong with a bit of Blink182 :smile:

5 Likes

Blink182?

Honestly, what’s your age again…?

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well played, Sir! :rofl:

As you get older what counts are All the small things

3 Likes

Say it ain’t so…

3 Likes

…I will not go

3 Likes

Dammit. Stop this nonsense before I turn myself into a Man Overboard. Anyway, I’m tired so Please Take Me Home

3 Likes

There’ll be so many younger members of this forum not understanding what’s going on. It’s a real Generational Divide. I blame it on the youth.

Why would you want to go home when Home Is Such A Lonely Place anyhow? You’ll be Bored to Death!

2 Likes

You mean the small things you can no longer find because the eyesight’s not what it was and nor is the memory?

I think we can make these sorts of comment One More Time

1 Like

For those younger members who are unfamiliar with the references, Blink-182 were one of the most famous Jazz bands of the late 90s

6 Likes

This weather is mad. It was mid 20s last weekend… Been near 20 today, now it’s going to drop off a cliff. And tomorrow night we might get a frost!

Ah moaning about the weather. I love being British :sweat_smile:

Well thank goodness the Cold Injuries module is out (apparently, not seen any Comms about it other than here).

Love Puddles.

1 Like

Had covid booster and flu jab this morning…this evenings been a write off, its absolutley wiped me out

1 Like