You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

Ahhh. The 2023 version of this…
apathydemotivator_grande

Do a whois lookup on their domain name. These usually provide an email contact.

It’s a .co.uk domain so that’s redacted. Contact via registrar for domain related stuff. :confused:

My neighbours visitors just parked on my drive next to my house because they couldn’t find anywhere to park. Mrs daws1159 just h gave them some words of guidance to use the visitors bays at the end of the road.

You could send a physical letter via recorded delivery?

I’m disappointed to hear that they still have wheels attached to their car.

And then they’ll put it slap bang in the middle of exams. Cadets that went on that camp achieved more in terms of fieldcraft and shooting in one week than I have in the past 3 years. Obviously COVID is somewhat to blame, but still.

Funny you should mention that, we’ve actually been considering abandoning the 2 week summer camp and having a week at Easter and a week in October. It often just gets too hot in the middle of summer to do any meaningful training. Last year we basically had to do nothing from 1100-1700 because it was just too hot.

3 Likes

The wife didn’t give them enough time to walk away :rofl:

GMG:

The cameras keep going to this person on the mall. It’s upside-down!!

1 Like

Probs type of person who voted for brexit.

2 Likes

And now complains about not being able to use the EU lane at the airport whilst going to their timeshare in Spain.

3 Likes

With a private jet I don’t need to!

1 Like

Oh dear , still bitter about the referendum are we!

1 Like

Considering the damage it’s done to my life, and the outright lies used to convince many voters I’ll always be bitter about it

12 Likes

Well the end result was me losing my job due to a reduction in UK based personnel due to the result and uncertainty it caused (literally the terminology used in the redylundancy letter)…having to rely on my savings and basically emptying them, setting me back 5 years on buying a house…so yeah im bitter and moving to Sweden is really tempting.

But brexit is done I guess and Im pretty confident that the Mods dont want another brexit thread

6 Likes

Best thing for the country it was…

…says after going throught two redundancy rounds at work…

Right, lets put the Brexit Box away for a few months…

2 Likes

I travel to the EU regularly. Luckily, I qualify for Irish citizenship and have claimed an Irish passport, so my rights are protected, but it costs me far more to travel, both in travel costs and currency conversion, than it did previously.

It did cause a small rift between my dad and I for s short time. I qualify for Irish citizenship through him being born in Belfast, but he’s a staunch loyalist and wasn’t happy to hear I’d betrayed the British…

Also, it’s hilarious that as a consequence of Brexit and the Common Travel Area, an Irish passport currently grants the holder more rights in the UK than a British one does.

2 Likes

Your privilege but it was the widest uptake of democracy in British history with 35,000,000 voting. It was agreed by Parliament and A50 was triggered by a 2:1 majority in Parliament. Subsequent turmoil was due to undemocratic forces within Parliament and the Benn Bill trying to change the vote. i remember the disgraceful scenes in the HoC.

1 Like

The CTA from 1922 is an outlier which I’m sure the commission will one day stop.

1 Like