You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

Yeah; they are my monitors. And they have HDMI ports - i’ve just been relying on an old docking station which worked via VGA. But now I can’t use it to maximise my real estate. Until Amazon prime me my replacement (tomorrow) I’ll just have to make do with two screens rather than 3!!

#firstworldproblem

Pleased I’m not the only one that does that since changing laptops. On everything else you have my sympathies, must be bloody frustrating

Nathan Jones.

That is all.

With the greatest of respect playing against 10 men for an hour is hard

1 Like

He did well for Luton for a number of years and I hope he makes the most of any parachute he’s given as he always seemed to come across as genuine when speaking in a private capacity.

I think maybe Southampton have just been punching for a while and shouldn’t have been up in the Prem in the first place!

1 Like

Mmh: Nijmegen applications are open!

GMG:

That’s alot of people😱

2 Likes

18k people in the queue and only a 55 min wait; that’s faster than my GP queue with 4 people :joy:

3 Likes

Well an hour and a half later I’ve still got 55 minutes to wait apparently, so it’s more like the GP than expected :scream::joy:

Any luck yet…?

Just got a place! It didn’t help I’m at work but sorted and absolutely buzzing

2 Likes

SMS dying every evening.
Looks very much like a database load issue, without knowing too much about the infrastructure.

If this happened once at work, PagerDuty would be ringing my phone off the hook until it was fixed.

If this happened every evening at work, I’d be getting fired.

2 Likes

They tried to fix the 2 year problem with the system refusing to generate ultilearn accounts for our cadets. Instead they appear to have deleted our unit from SMS. The generic accounts still work for email but not SMS. It’s an utter cluster there at the moment.

Luckily no SMS makes no difference to us as the only thing we use it for is to create ultilearn accounts, but the whole thing has had me alternating between laughing, crying, and writing angry emails to Tony that I then delete.

It’s always the qualifications tabs that I have issues with. The ones that are quite commonly needed in a training organisation.

2 Likes

SMS is broken.

Its Monday.
Everyones acessing it…

No chance of it.coping.

yes it is

MyRAFAC also appears borked for us… Keeps throwing my cadets out to the home screen.

Volunteer portal also seems incredibly slow on my end here!

Oh, but it did finally load. It now says I am up to date on all of my mandatory training, which is nice as I certainly am not :rofl:

Right right, cut HQAC some slack here! We are an air, space and cyber orientated organisation - no where on there did it say we should be good at using computers!:wink:

1 Like

“Your parcel is out for delivery with your local Evri driver. It will be with you between 10:00-12:00”

Guess that means I’m never going to get that parcel… I wish website were forced to show what courier they use before you place an order :upside_down_face:

2 Likes