You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

For clarity … its a take on an old meme (skyrim)

In reality, rolled my left ankle, gash below the right knee, waiting for X-ray and I assume a couple of stitches.

More annoyed that I didn’t finish the run/tore my running leggings. Also the potential lost revenue from a nice flying day tomorrow (if I’m stuck here much longer)

2 Likes

Did you used to be an Adventurer?

1 Like

I was until that 9hr wait in A&E!

In at 8pm, out at 5am

Should have used fast travel and a montage cutscene.

RAFWARMA cancelled :pensive:

Garelochhead?

1 Like

Any reason given?

As in for your team or the entire event? I was planning to walk it and haven’t heard anything…

Wonder how Nijmegen qualifying shall be done now.

Pants

Under subscribed it seems.

1 Like

All the cancellation note said was

“circumstances beyond our control”

1 Like

Too windy.

4 Likes

Not enough throw line cover for the canal

Waendal Walk’s going to be busy.

I heard Cosford was still going ahead which is the weekend prior

Assume it will be like foot and mouth and they will accept a local training walk.

That’s a shame. I’m in Northamptonshire but on an FCI course that weekend. If it’s cancelled I’m tempted to take the weekend away still and do this

Does that still run??
I was under the impression since Pat died it had closed down too

Seems ok?

1 Like

A budget airline who now add a surcharge for a cabin bag that was free before covid :rage:

At least I won’t get stung too often with travel reductions at work. When I say ‘I’ I really mean my employer but it’s still annoying when the travel booking tool doesn’t take this into account and then excludes other flight options as non compliant with policy.

Actually as next week’s meeting is a ‘vent and move on’ session that might be another thing to add to the list :thinking:

1 Like