You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

If it was me he would of needed a new apprentice

1 Like

At what point do we get a proper policy on Sqn Badges, and only “approved” badges can see the light of day or be published anywhere?

The Welsh on the one on the right isn’t even correct.

2 Likes

Those are truly awful

There is a policy isn’t there?!

I know the policy is you don’t design it yourself you send the people who head this up some info and hist about your Sqn… A few hundred of your hard earned pounds and they send you the approved design

well kinda, there is a section in the brand guidelines about getting an “official” badge, but I guess it depends if you class that as “policy” or not.

but also we shouldn’t be displaying “unofficial” badges.

Also…

100% confident the right hand one is just a Windows xp screen shot

5 Likes

Omg that’s vomit worthy…

Yep.
Just means I already no longer use or care for that feature.

It’s not his personal feed to us all.

GMG… the number of CP announcements from the same source.

It just means our cadets will glaze over before they even get to our announcements, especially if all of his(?) are marked priority when there’s no need for them to be.

I was going to say the same thing - can’t find an exact match, but there are several versions.

This one is a little lighter/lower contrast, less shadow at the bottom, and an extra cloud on the lhs, but…

Edit: I’ve not taken the circle far enough left and down - there’s a bit more of the hilltop and shadow to the bottom left that I’ve missed. I think it’s an aspect ratio thing.

1 Like

perhaps don’t Name and Shame someone so publicly . . .

1 Like

Fair enough. Point stands.

Post deleted and subsequent one amended for anonymity.

Shouldn’t most these things just be sms activities? Why are they announcements?

1 Like

All set to “Priority” too. Were a couple duplicated?

@anon9987823 I was wondering that, but haven’t seen them first hand to judge.

I think so. I don’t know if that means they appear multiple times for the cadets though.

I’ve just looked and I’ve only got 1 “Humanitarian Engineering” announcment. weird.

Looking at new houses

Living on the south coast make buying anything reasonabley sized completely unviable unless you have over half a mil

1 Like

try living in London . . .

1 Like

True that…dont know how anyone does it