What have you got up to over lockdown?

Indeed. I discovered copper work isn’t actually that hard for the most part, especially with solder ring fittings. Bending pipes to the right angle with just a spring however… more challenging!

Been working non stop so in the evenings/weekends been passing on mechanical skills to keep kids away from the games consoles

Had my son strip an old mountain bike and then rebuild and upgrade it. We are now in the middle of rebuilding a 2 stroke scooter engine.

I have to admit its helped keep my sanity too :smile:

2 Likes

I also discovered that… with my lamp :rofl:

Though for some odd reason the French don’t sell ready solder Yorkshire fittings so I spent a long while soldering

Yeap. They’ve made my life so much easier. And I do much prefer the look of copper pipe work over pushfit!!!

I’m not a plumbing officionado, so I get those are “that’ll do” fittings that are “close enough”?

I’ve been accruing wealth. With no holiday, effectively working part-time and just not spending I’m nearly £4K to the good. Having had a decent summer for the most part, I’ve got the garden looking better and few decent crops which we’ve eaten / frozen and some coming on. Plus all but a couple of the jobs I’ve been nagged about have been done.

Feel like I’ve not been up to much looking at what everyone else has done!

Mainly working however with an exam passed in there too so not all bad!

I have also got up to a decent amount of WW SUP and can see some improvement now!

1 Like

WW SUP is just mental. (And that’s coming from an OC1 paddler!)

Thats beautiful

1 Like

Thanks!

I just wish I was able to play games again, the poor thing hasn’t had much opportunity to murder, destroy and pillage of late.

1 Like

I’ve almost ran out of plastic crack over lockdown. Finished a good 4/5 army projects. Just need some
Games.

1 Like