What have you got up to over lockdown?

Don’t you know we voted Brexit to get rid of that nonsense

Nice what paints do you use??

The airbrushing of the panels was done with Vallejo Game colour. The rest is all Citadel. Including contrast on the terrain features.

I haven’t used Vallejo much for airbrushing
It’s normally Revell tins

Used them for brush painting a few times

Got my geek on and built my first diorama since I was a cadet.

6 Likes

And got into wild camping with a drone

11 Likes

If I may be so rude as to ask, what sort of drone is that? I’m looking to buy one with a decent camera that won’t ruin my wallet

One I did recently,
Made a bit of a mess when masking but hey

8 Likes

It’s a DJI Mavic Mini, the basic baby one.

Ahhh great that’s the one I’ve been eyeing up. How is it to fly?

Started building a loft model railway, but been on hold with the recent heatwave.

5 Likes

Great. Rock solid, pretty intuitive. Fantastic image and video quality. Battery lasts well and you get very good range.

Really good for teaching PofF, too! I’m figuring out a live stream version so we can use it on a parade night and mock up a drone exercise.

1 Like

Where to start…

2 Likes

Very jealous of this! I saw all the low approach pictures on the ga sites but didn’t do it myself… fantastic photo!

2 Likes

On that trip I managed overhead LCY @ 1000’ too then down & around the White Cliffs

Can you tell i was really eager to get out of the house!

Ok stop it now! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I was just glad to revalidate by experience for the next 2 years!

Don’t… I was planning a trip on the Disney cruise but binned due to lockdown :joy:

Track expansion? You should have set up a rail replacement bus service :flushed:

1 Like

My lockdown has mainly been, in between working from home full time:

• Built a canoe rack
  • Ripped out my old bathroom and in the process of fitting a new one, learning a few new skills such as plumbing, plastering & tiling!
  • Then when allowed out to play with others, getting out and paddling, biking & walking as often as possible!
1 Like

Always good to learn a new skill! Great work :slight_smile: