What are you watching?

I don’t think you can beat Weyoun.

I also love the episode where he plays both Brunt and Weyoun at the same time.

3 Likes

I think David Tennant was the best Doctor, but Matt Smith’s run had the best production values.

2 Likes

Of course…

After all… Garak kills Weyoun 8, in one of the funniest moments of DS9.

I love how blatant it was that Damar killed Weyoun 6.

2 Likes

Sorry, 5!

1 Like

Damar hated Weyoun more than he hated anything else.

After about season 4 the characters on the Dominion side really take off. They were skillfully cast.

Would pay top dollar to see how things turned out for the likes of Damar, Garak (i know hes not Dominion), O’Brien.

1 Like

Chief O’Brien is the most important man in Starfleet history:

4 Likes

With Christina Chong being in Strange New Worlds & previously been in Doctor Who it would be great if they could do a cross over between the franchises using Timey-wimey logic.

She always seems to be surround by green aggressive lizards though (in both franchises!).

It’s been a Resident Evil weekend. All 6 of the main line films across yesterday and today.

They get more and more bonkers through the middle of the series, but I wonder if they began to realise that they couldn’t keep upping the stakes as the insanity was reigned in towards the end. It was very much Kill Bill x John Wick x Matrix for a while.

Definitely enjoyed the last one the most, although a slightly stupid element of plot armour at one point that’s inconsistent with the first film. The 5th film needlessly mentions Las Plagas in a way that isn’t thematically necessary and I don’t think keeps within the bounds of established game lore in the way that rest of the series manages to.

Some pretty good sound tracks across the series too.

Welcome to Raccoon City is up next, which is supposed to be more closely related to the early games, so let’s see…

1 Like

The BBC drama series 'Squadron" from the early 80s has just appeared on youtube. Watched a few episodes.

Worth a watch.

3 Likes

Just started rick and morty, where has this been my whole life.

4 Likes

Solar Opposites is good too!

2 Likes

Inside Job is my current animation. Currently watching that and binging Lucifer

Where do you lot find time between parade nights, admin, and mandatory training to watch TV :rofl:!?

2 Likes

Insomnia my dear friend. I’m living off less sleep now than when the youngest was refusing to sleep. Averaging 2.75 hours a night the last month. Weight loss regime has gone down the swanny.

1 Like

WFH :rofl:

1 Like

Ive got really into Rick and Morty

2 Likes

I’ve not watched the new series yet. Looking forward to it, but also sceptical of the new voice actors!

Im only season 1 but hooked

Star Trek Lower Decks Season 4 has been amazing so far. Really looking forward to the finale next week after this weeks cliff-hanger.

2 Likes