What are you watching?

Ep6 Picard - going to get even fatter with all those eggs!!! - Gorging myself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yesterdays Mandalorian, great to see a return to the Star Wars Universe for a particular actor!

The Fugitive

They are going to start running out of Easter eggs to hide soon but loved this episode especially with the parts at Athan Prime

Just started the latest series of Race Across the World. I missed it during the pandemic

1 Like

Spoiler alert

There are bears!

1 Like

I know they could rip my head off, but they are so cute

Absolutely. I wouldn’t want to be a salmon though.

2 Likes

28 Seasons (am including 4 for Enterprise meh) and 10 films? No chance

Budgie the Little Helicopter.

The boy loves helicopters it turns out. The complete opposite to his dad who feels they literally need to get in the sea.

He’s loving it this morning.
Lots of shouts of “Blue helicopter! Green Helicopter!”

1 Like

Very true, though between Picard and Lower Decks they are certainly trying to.

The boy ignored the fact we lose an hour’s sleep tonight and woke up even earlier.

Demanded we watch “Puffing Billy” (it’s a book he has about a steam train). So here we are. 40 minutes into a several hour train spotting video. He’s absolutely over the moon over it.
Every train is either a train from Thomas or the Flying Scotsman…

6 Likes

This weeks episode of the Mandalorian, some great guest stars (Christopher Lloyd and Jack Black).

Omggggg… shame its a nice flying day… i wonder if i can stream Disney+ whilst im in the circuit

I don’t know who needs to see this. But if you haven’t watched this week’s Mandalorian, I heartily recommend hitting the Skip Recap button.

It basically gives away the twist at the end of the episode.

1 Like

Channel 4 now Fortress Britain will be on 4+1 going round Cold War bunkers, weapons storage sites, even the spies of the Cambridge Five etc.

Up to now very good,

2 Likes

Looks good. Thankfully the online streaming has a ‘restart program’ option :smiley:

Or Channel 4+1 in 10 minutes.

Bath time nerdery sorted

I always skip recap along with the “next time on”

The latter is not needed these days& the former always spoils (same thing happened on BSG)

1 Like