What are you watching?

I caught the end of that the other night too. I’d forgotten how chaotic it got at the end.

Renegade Nell. Mindless escapism. But pretty good.

Thats next on my to do list after Turning Point: The Bomb and The Cold War

Also watching that Noel Fielding Dick Turpin thingy

Haven’t they just brought Top gun Maverick on netflix?

Wouldn’t know; I don’t have any streaming services - not even the one that sails the Seven Seas.

It’s on channel 4 streamed but has adverts.

Race Across The World is on, and there’s a 20 year old on it who’s training to be a pilot.

What’s the betting we have RAFAC representation?

Probably not they are getting somewhere in aviation.

7 Likes

Watched the first episode of Fall Out on Amazon prime.

Pretty good for a series opening & explaining backgrounds etc. needs a little more humour but it’s the first episode so it’s still finding its feet

1 Like

Now binge watching “the Gentlemen” on Netflix. Easy to get into and very Guy Ritchie doing what he does best.

2 Likes

Both things I plan to watch, but will have to watch alone.

Finished off season 4 of Star Trek lower decks last night.

Really liked how it’s developed & it’s world building. It’s a strong season finisher.

Sad to hear the news it’s only going to have one more final season (starting to think TK got a side job at paramount with all the series pauses.

2 Likes

I did enjoy Lower Decks season 4 alot. Sad to hear it’s only got one more season (especially since it’s 10 episode seasons and not the 20ish we used to get with Trek). Though I imagine it will be a great final season. Seems Paramount is allergic to season sixes with Disco and LD finding out later in thier production cycles than really sensible. Hopefully Season 5 won’t have to change too much to make it a good send off.

Also Disco Season 5 episode 3 was great again. Massive props to Wilson Cruz this week.

1 Like

They could give us a Lower Decks film

2 Likes

Started Fall Out, impressed so far

1 Like

Im so exited for it goign to convince my family to watch it aswe but we are all kinda invested in dexter

Bold statement here but i think Fallout is a masterpiece…ive now wasted a whole weekend on it

3 Likes

I concur. Excellent series, true to the games but still its own thing.

Re watching SILO on AppleTV which is similar but basically they stay in the vault :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here.

I started watching it this evening. Now on episode four. Should probably head to bed soon, but it’s quite possible I’ll finish the whole series first

2 Likes