What are you playing?

Wordle

Halo Infinite: Legendary completion done.

1 Like

That’s quite an achievement!

I tried Halo on legendary before - nearly smashed my controller.

This is me bringing it up to date. That’s all of them bar 5. (Because Halo 5 sucked ass and I get bored when I try to do it. I’ve done something like 2/3-3/4 of it. But it’s a dull slog.

It’s more a test of patience than skill in my experience. I wouldn’t rate myself as a good Halo player, and I never play multiplayer.

1 Like

Work bought loads of people a xopy of Fifa 22 for the xbox for a company comp, better get my practice on

3 Likes

Your CEO is 100% building a mountain lair and a secret nuclear warhead space platform with the goal of holding the world to ransom.

This is all far too nice.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Naa they actually preach and live by the whole look after your colleagues and theyll look after you mentality. Its awesome

2 Likes

Exactly where my mind went. That and the Hammock district.

1 Like

Hunt the Roku remote.

Worst game ever.

I gave up on that years ago. I just use the Roku remote app on my phone

Playing Warthunder.

There’s a current game mode (temporary) which is taking me back to the days of Dune2 and Dune 2000…

I’ve personally been playing far more Factorio then I probably should, it’s a pretty cool game, and a highly addictive one at that if you’re into that sort of genre!

3 Likes

Today’s streak milestone:

3 Likes

Wait, people still play this :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

That is a pretty awesome streak though, I have to admit!

Ah, you’ve been playing with the volume slider. Nice.

3 Likes

Seriously considering a PS5 just to get FFVII rebirth.

Will be a step up from the Switch. Not had a Playstation since the PS2 at uni

Prefer my Ps5 over my xbox series x

1 Like

been playing my f14 on War Thunder a bit… its horrendous the missile spam .
but been playing some DCS in the F18 lovely to fly and some subnatica tried installing mods… didn’t work

Helldivers 2, because, Democracy! :grinning:

1 Like