What are you playing?

Prefer my Ps5 over my xbox series x

1 Like

been playing my f14 on War Thunder a bit… its horrendous the missile spam .
but been playing some DCS in the F18 lovely to fly and some subnatica tried installing mods… didn’t work

Helldivers 2, because, Democracy! :grinning:

1 Like

Im thinking of going down the elden ring tunnel

Considering it too. Wasn’t that bothered but the DLC trailer has got me pondering.

There’s nothing quite like being 2 years late to the party…

1 Like

Everyone i work with raves about it…buts like GTA V, somehow really really expensive still

Wondered if it might be reduced to lower the barrier to entry in the run up to the DLC release, but also why would you lower prices when interest is renewed?

It’s a little bit cheaper on CDKeys right now. Can get the base and DLC for practically the same cost as base only direct on Steam.

1 Like

Gonna be PS5 for me

Yeah they’ve only got DLC keys for PS5. Darn.

This is a very good game. I want the player to move a bit quicker but other than that has great potential.

Speaking bout late to the party currently pottering through No Mans Sky. Love the exploration aspect but it can be a bit too open.

An afternoon of Pandemic Legacy Season 2 for us this afternoon, 1 failure & 2 successes.

Good to get it back to the table as we didn’t enjoy it initially a few years ago.

Better to be late to that one considering the issues it had!

1 Like

Pulled the trigger

2 Likes

Just downloaded the new orbital update & it looks amazing. Looks likes the games doing good now days

£15.99 on Steam.

But, er, you should keep track of gamesbible and accounts such as free steam games:

Doom is also back to £15.99 now…

(edit) HOWEVER:

Helldivers 2. So much Managed Democracy.

It’s a lot of fun and the devs have put a lot of effort into a lot of small things. My only problems with it so far have been explosions making collision go all wonky and sometimes needing to die and reinforce to fix. If you like a good shooter, especially coop ones then give this a try.

2 Likes

It is good, some of the planet things like fire tornadoes really annoy me, just pointless time wasting.

it is good fun,
Agreed on the fire tornado’s, they are pointless and don’t add any real value. Similar to the meteor storms, but they seem to have stopped now

Yes I fully agree on the fire tornados. After dying so many times to them on Menkent I have started to avoid them. Especially as we can’t even use fire ourselves due to this bug about hosting.

I haven’t found the Meteor Swarms too bad so far but haven’t done that many missions on Fenrir 3 so it remains to be seen.