What are you listening to....?

I do often dream of sending the kids to boarding school. But I have a freezer in the cupboard under the stairs and anyway wouldn’t fancy a visit by @Batfink

I wouldn’t visit until they go full Kevin on you. Until then, you crack on mate!

1 Like

The result of a deezer flow recommendation listening to No Fun Monday’s by Billie Joe Armstrong.

Some great versions of classic tracks from my younger years :+1:

How weird…i just bought the BJA Signature les paul… Like a few mins ago. Shes going to murder me mind

1 Like

If its the Gibson it’s worth it if the Epiphone she probably has more expensive shoes and you’ll be fine :joy:

Its the Epi new white release. Im going with the i have Gibson LP but not an epiphone excuse when it arrives

1 Like

Ian Dale, lovely.

Paracetemol talking about marching/military/cadet bands makes me think of this:

The album is a concept piece about a dystopian future where all music and singing is banned.

Sounds reasonable :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Reading through this thread I’m probably alone in this… But I forgot how good N-Dubz were/are!

1 Like

Reminiscent of 2112, but then they do cite Rush as one of their influences.

They do indeed. Hints of Rush, Deep Purple, Floyd, and all sorts across their catalogue.

Had to reread that just then. I genuinely thought Ndubz were citing credible musical influences. :rofl:

3 Likes

So much nope.

1 Like

Uncle B is in my cheesy rubbish to bop to very occasionally category.

But will forever remain below Cascada, Scooter, and Basshunter, in turn below Aqua.

Now if you don’t mind, I’m off to cleanse myself with some Maiden…

2 Likes

Wow those names take me back to school days… Time to crack Spotify out to reminisce.

The other day I found a Spotify playlist called ‘bluetooth classics’, every single song takes me back to about year 10

1 Like

Mostly Sabaton at the moment, a little bit of softer rock and some pop stuff

Off to Slam Dunk Festival tomorrow, so been all over this in preperation

Spotify

Been listening to Thousand Foot Krutch and Skillet after a suggestion from a teacher after chat about music likes. Been quite impressed, especially live stuff on YT.

Last night i found out she at home has never heard of limp bizkit… Someone is getting educated today.

For context her favourite band is steps, shes going to love this

2 Likes