VR(T) Commission Change

True. But she is a public figure who has elected to post updates with the intention of being seen by the world. Other posts haven’t. That’s my reasoning. And if people are being constructive then there’s no problem, but simply quoting someone to pour scorn doesn’t feel very nice. I’d be a bit upset if I found out it had happened to me.

It’s not really anonymous though is it? All I have to do is go and look through comments for that exact quote (which didn’t take me long) and I’ve found the person you talking about.

Ultimately this boils down to purpose. Why quote someone not on here? If it’s to praise, no problem. If it’s to criticise I feel they should have a way of answering that and clearly they can’t if they don’t know about it.

We’re getting off topic now. Feel free to PM if you want to discuss more.

It has been communicated by various people on Facebook or SharePoint but is am talking about policy and authority in regulations. Something I black and white not something woolly on Ask the Team on SharePoint. Much as been written about the CFC and not all of it 100% accurate.

You all really, really, really need to check out the CFC page on SharePoint.

Basically apart from the initial issue we will have to buy our rank slides from the official supplier.
Guess who the official supplier is? Answers on a post card to…

I’ve never understood why people need 7/8 pairs but I bet the initial issue won’t cover everything. So will there be a one off increase in the unicorn allowance to cover this?

That doesn’t make sense though. We’ll be given 4 slides (2 pairs) but only 2 pins (1 pair) to use?

The pins are only for No.1’s (and No.5’s if anyone has them)

2 Likes

I had better get my unicorn!

Aren’t the pins only to be worn on No1? If you have No5 you’ll need to buy your own. That seems fair to me.

Don’t all squadrons have one?

(Great, my first post and it has a typo)

3 Likes

Ah. Forgot that. As you were.

That’s going to go down like a bucket of cold sick. To only allow orders from one company smacks of back handers

And the one place that overcharges everything too…

Is that really going to stop people getting them elsewhere? How are they going to check? Are they going to make you show the tags on inspection?

I’m afraid I can well imagine some toadying creep doing just that.

Look around at some the excretable creatures that inhabit the ACO - and cack’s facewipe page - and ask yourself if you can say ‘nah, no one would sink that low just to curry favour…’?

Thought not.

2 Likes

I have no intention of purchasing something that the RAF says I must wear and won’t issue me until 2019. I’ve paid enough out in the past for rank slides etc.

2 Likes

Also, what are officers going to wear with the GPJs?

1 Like

The same RAF we’re being disassociated from on 01 Nov??

This is a good point. All our regulations refer to RAFVRT officers - what happens on the 1st when we don’t fall under AP1358C, AP1919, ACP20 etc