VR(T) Commission Change

And to think, my WingCo looked startled and offended when he asked me if I was going into uniform and I didn’t even hesitate before saying “no”.

With such a [REMOVED] going on is it any wonder people get put off?

1 Like

12 hours before the launch of the new commission and the Warrant has still not been published. WTH are MOD doing? I seriously hope their lawyers are jumping up and down on this (but won’t hold my breath) .

I do not understand the apparent reticence to publish new regulations in advance so that they exist from the moment of implementation. They can have an “effective date” (even if we defer it) and supersede the prior regulations from that date but it would allow everybody to be prepared.

I think this is down to HQAC and RC N there is no good reason why Uniform and other ACP are not published by now

So apart from a tweet saying chatting to the newby officers that should graduate with the new CFC its all very quite… Welcome to December :slight_smile:

1 Like

Entered into the brave new world with a whimper. Congrats on the new commission everyone. Let me know if you know the details of it, the legal authority for it or the terms and conditions we’ve accepted.

1 Like

I thought we all retired tonight?

Anyone seen any rank insignia yet?

We do. But dual commissioned today.

Of course! Silly me!

Indeed. How could anyone be confused? The comms have been fantastic

4 Likes

I have. Just trying to decide which one goes best with MTP. Decisions, decision…

2 Likes

I have just seen a friend on Facebook post that the implementation has been put back two weeks to the 15 Dec.

Anybody here heard this?

We do the new commission will come into force on the 00:01hrs on the 2 Dec 17.
But.
The letter stating this has disappeared of the scrolling announcements on SharePoint. See me above.

1 Like

An MTP slide clearly

Your new CFC commission came into effect today (1 Dec) and takes immediate precedence over the VRT commission, which will be retired at 00:01 - 2 Dec 2017.

But we’re not being issued MTP slides… :wink:

1 Like

Got to love the Wedgwood stitching on the dark blue slide.

OMG they are huge.

You should post that on the ‘ask the team’ bit on Bader and ask RCN if he thinks they are too big!

Now that it’s in do you really think they answer anything.as I see a number of posts made on twitter asking CAC about warrant and other things and she’s not answered