VR(T) Commission Change

£6.40 … someone is off on a swanky holiday with those charges.

Likely for the same reason SNCO rank slides have not been done in any form that SNCOs can buy

Ahhh i do know that CD are producing those and will be on their website in Dec … I did E Mail them and asked that question

At least you got a response. Still waiting on them responding to me.

I have got a pair of the Combatlogos Navy Blue ones. Very close match to the GPJ, and good quality. The black writing blends in, so you don’t know who we are until you are close… really close.

3 Likes

GPJ looks gash anyway

(body armour on)

3 Likes

Interesting that it is now official from the Captain Sea Cadets that their folk will be allowed to retain the RNR title in their rank. We have lost that link with the old VR completely in the rush to remove any trace of the tradition.
The SCC value their vounteers. We are treated like dirt.

2 Likes

Can we see a copy of the comms?

Delivered verbally by Captain SCC Capt Philip Russell RN at the Navenby (Lincolnshire) Eastern Area Conference this weekend. Just ask any SCC (RNR) Officer who was there.

Nice to see a regular officer valuing and supporting his volunteers.

Got my two sets of rank slides yesterday. Man they are big.

See told you so, I will upload Flt Lt later

It will avoid them riding high, I think it looks smart, as the rank isn’t covered by the pin.

1 Like

Doesn’t got to the top of the epaulet and they are much wider, they will rise up all the time. Also they make the epaulet stand up above the shirt.

According to CAC on twitter the Warrant has been signed. Full steam ahead

In fairness, the effect is emphasised with it being FS crowned chevrons. By far the biggest will be full Royal Arms crest, with the title below.

What, did you miss that top tip from FS ATF about using a safety-pin on the underside of the slide/epaulette to prevent runaway rank-slides?

Shouldn’t do. Pull 'em tighter, before administering the velcro. It’s probably what CAS has to do, almost every morning…

Last time I looked there was no Velcro on a shirt.:wink:

2 Likes

Has this information been disseminated officially through the appropriate channels? Sharepoint? IBN?

No, I thought not.

It now appears that the official channel of communication within the Corps is Faceblock and Titter.

4 Likes

Has it … Has she … no evidence on her twitter feed that i can see?

It was in a reply to a query. I find I discover more info when I look at her replies to other people than what she says herself.

Ahhhh ok … fair enough

Slightly miffed that we need to ask for it to be put on Bader. I’m not going to ask as they should provide that info themselves.

Also, how is it revised wording when it never existed before? Have they simply changed the ATC Warrant as if so how does that work for a single cadet forces commission across all services (or even for RAFAC in the CCF)?