Volunteer & Admin Portal - THE Admin Burden Reduction Tool

Feels more like it would be under Reports

We hope to have reporting in place through RAFAC Reports for mandatory training in the future and it would be great to have automated email notification for expiry etc.

The VSDT Lead Developer and LMS Manager are both in my living room so I have shouted abuse across the corridor :wink:

(for clarity, I am joking - we have had a very nice discussion about this very topic and now they are muttering about technical things)

5 Likes

Is there a timeframe for delivery on this.

Reccomend HQAC be told to go away on all matters relating to mandatory training until such time as Sqn Cdrs can manage their staffs training in a realistic fashion.

1 Like

I canā€™t give you a definitive timeframe at the moment. We are up to our ears in VP/AP launch, getting LMS ready to go for release and finishing that and a million other things.

As ever, my standard message: We beg for your continued patience and we do appreciate your frustrations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And 2 more mandatory courses nlt end september. Guess hqac back to work while everyone tries to go on holiday, but at least climatic injuries is valid for 3 years. Admin reduction my ā€¦ make your own sentence lol

I think we are in the same wing :joy:

ā€œThere will be no Wingismsā€. Been hearing that promise for years!

Sorry. Can I ask a stupid question thenā€¦
What to new mandatory trainings are there? I cant see anything on ultilearn or in IBN.

By the sounds of it, your wing has sent some info out. Can you share?

3 Likes

Just an FYI Iā€™ve had 2 different dates in the 2 emails Iā€™ve received today saying Iā€™ll be able to access VP in the next few days

1 Like

Iā€™ve now had THREE.

Ermā€¦

And we need to sign the volunteer agreement, again, it tells meā€¦

1 Like

Admin reduction

ā€¦ not duplication.

To be honest, I can cope with pressing the ā€œacceptā€ button again if necessary.

So long as I donā€™t have to print, sign, scan, and upload.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure we all can :wink:

But itā€™s a funny way to start the admin reduction :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Iā€™ve had none :thinking: :thinking: (Today, Iā€™ve not had one since the IBN came out)

Just certain region(s) affected i think

1 Like

I have also had three separate emails with three separate dates!!!

I guess I will start with the earliest date and see if I can access!!

Or read the IBN :man_shrugging:

New to the party here.

All this is looking good and a real step forward.

When this comes online, is there going to be a change over period? Can still complete paper forms until date X, for example.

Any activities completed before date Y must be done on paper?

I think the date advertised for your region is the transition date. any paperwork currently in the system will be completed.